Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-19-2011, 09:05 PM

Default Fake Moon Landing - The whole Apollo was a Hoax!

Must see videos. Decide for yourself.

8 Christmas Broadcast

The entire mission is must see it is only 2 Minutes as well as golfing on the moon. Do you think this looks real of fake?

Old 08-20-2011, 09:01 AM
Woo Nemesis

Default Re: Fake Moon Landing - The whole Apollo was a Hoax!

I dont really see anything that makes it look fake, but the video quality was so terrible then who can really tell anything.
Old 08-21-2011, 09:29 AM

remembering the first moon landing on tv
it was on tv showing a astronant climbibg down the ladder from the ship to the moon floor

a tv crew there to film the event?? comon now
but when the tv camera showed the space ship before and after take off from the moon. on take off the ship made a sort of a bang noise like a fire cracker.

1.. there is no sound in space yet the tv camera heard it
2.. if a tv camera was left there to see the take off from the moon then it should still be there and a tv crew here on earth should still see what the camera is seeing on the moon

proof the take off was a fake anyway

play this vedio. at the very begining of it watch closly when they start to put up a flag on the moon. and see the flexability of the flag. floping like it would do here on earth in air. then look at it after the flag is up. stiff as a board. where it was not stiff when they started to put up the flag. watch rhat part very closly. and you will see what im saying. when you hold up a towle up in front of you and move it around the bottom of it shold flop from one way or other. thats what that flag did while they was puting it up.

Last edited by kerry : 08-21-2011 at 09:50 AM.
Old 08-21-2011, 03:44 PM

In 1978 I read a book in the library of mining on the moon
Pictures saying they were photos showed huge machines mining it. I donít know how true this is but say it is or not that donít mater..
If the moon landing was a fake I think I can tell a good reason why that would be done
There was Americans and Russians on the moon landing.. What if it was faked to prevent any person or company from landing on the moon and claiming it as there own property..
This way they cant do that because of the moon landing fake or true donít mater if faked and no one knows it no one can claim the moon as ones own property.. If not fake itís the same thing