Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-2005, 06:01 PM

Default what's your best come back for the o'l "Anti-Semitism" ace in the hole?

I joined another conspiracy board not too long ago, and the same moron(s) keep trying to derail every legitimate thread by crying anti-semitism.

Hell, check out this Red Herring where he's obsessed with the possibility that the investigator into the APAIC spy scandal might be an ANTI-SEMITE, and now that we're all focused on this shiny object in the room, let's all forget that the Israeli lobby has set up a fifth column in our midst. :-P :-P

http://p216.ezboard.com/frigorousintuitionfrm10.showMessage?topicID=1244.t opic

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 09-30-2005, 08:07 PM

Default Re: what's your best come back for the o'l "Anti-Semitism" ace in the hole?

Send him to my link to..."The Other Israel".

www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga

It gives a reasonable and fair account of the turn that Judaism took and why they must come back to God. If they find it Anti-Semetic...well, they are not sincere.
Old 09-30-2005, 08:22 PM

Default Re: what's your best come back for the o'l "Anti-Semitism" ace in the hole?

these people are atheistic leftists, for the most part i think.

this isn't a matter of ignorance, but breaking out of the mold of peecee thinking.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 09-30-2005, 08:39 PM

My personal opinion is that they can all go and die.

I used to be just like them. If they wake up they wake up...if not, they can die and rot with their beloved Centralized Power Structure which according to them will be in their hands through the mechanisms of the U.N.

I am feeling a little better now I realise God simply wants me to tend my garden and those "with ears" will listen. Thats why I stay here THUMPER. I have no wish to bump my head against a brick wall anymore.

BTW...on the subject of being labelled an "anti-semite". I just wind them up more and say "yes I am. We should burn them all now, especially the little Jew babies as I understand they toast crispy quite well." Let them get their therapy and get over it.
Old 09-30-2005, 09:36 PM

Yeah, Thumper, I hear you.
I've been insulted and accused of everything from anti-Semitism to tinfoil insanity on other forums when I try to discuss even the most basic details of the global conpsiracy like central banking or the Illuminati.
Keep in mind one of the MWO control mechanisms is to make certain that their own people are monitoring and influencing mass media, just as Freemasonry instructs all of its converts to infiltrate and monitor the churches. Many of the "useful idiots" involved don't even realize what they are doing. They are just brainwashed ideologues who would have a fatal panic attack if they were forcefed most of the topics, links and files available on a site like this.
Let them have their sleep. They'll need to be rested up for what they will be facing in the not too distant future.