Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-2005, 04:13 AM

Default Video - "Waco: The Big Lie". 19meg WMV File

"Waco: The Big Lie" They were murdered. End of story. Welcome to the New World Order. Points out too, that the 3 ATF killed on the original raid were formerly Clintons body guard. Video shows an ATF member throwing in an explosive device and shooting blindly into the building just after the 3 went in. 19 meg WMV File

Old 10-03-2005, 05:29 AM

Default Re: Video - "Waco: The Big Lie". 19meg WMV File

Another one that exposes the lies about waco is:

Waco - Rules Of Engagement.

I have it (and some others that I think people here may be interested in). I don;t know how to use my webspace. ANybody point to some good online tutorials on setting up a simple webpage, much like truebeliever's one?
Old 10-03-2005, 05:56 AM

I think "Rules Of Engagement" was a VERY well done peice of propaganda that gave credence to claims Koresh was kiddie fiddling and sorta made the FBI and ATF look like idiots but not the mass murder'ers they were and ARE.

I really like this one which I believe was the first to come out.

As for starting a site...I get 30meg of web space with my broadband 2 account.

NOMAD put me onto http://www.doteasy.com/

Extremely good value. 20 gig webspace and UNLIMITED traffic for about $15 a month Aussie. Must pay yearly though. A few friends have confirmed they're legit and good value.

I use Dr Div X to convert DVD vob files to AVI files which are easy to work with.

I use Sony Vegas 6.0 for editing and conversion to web format...windows media - Quicktime - Realplayer and all the other formats.

Adobe Premiere is another but it is FAR more complicated and less easy to use.
Old 10-03-2005, 11:44 AM

Thank you, Truebeliever, for posting "Waco, the Big Lie." The facts surrounding Waco's holocaust need to be kept out there before everybodys' eyes. They truly were burnt offerings on the altar of the New World Order.
Old 10-03-2005, 03:53 PM

T. Gunderson also has some insight into this: see the Ted Gunderson Chronicles.
Old 10-03-2005, 09:51 PM

tb,

I just watched 'Waco - The Big Lie', and it is definitely better and infinitely superior to 'Waco - Rules Of Engagement' (and is a lot shorter, too).

[quote]
I think "Rules Of Engagement" was a VERY well done peice of propaganda that gave credence to claims Koresh was kiddie fiddling and sorta made the FBI and ATF look like idiots but not the mass murder'ers they were and ARE.
[/quite]

I have to disagree a little with this, though. After seeing it, I felt it had definitely exposed the ATF as the 'bad guys' in the whole thing. I don't think it set out to out them as idiots, rather note that they were the instigators of the whole horror, not the reverse as was the official line.
Old 10-03-2005, 10:42 PM

Does anyone but those, like me, who lived in north Texas at the time remember that the ATF nazis who were killed were killed by their OWN MEN in cross fire!!!!?

Stockpiling weapons was the excuse. Folks, there weren't any weapons. And there weren't any biological nukes in Iraq either. We knew both.
Old 10-20-2005, 03:46 PM

Quote:
fra_nothing wrote:
Does anyone but those, like me, who lived in north Texas at the time remember that the ATF nazis who were killed were killed by their OWN MEN in cross fire!!!!?

Stockpiling weapons was the excuse. Folks, there weren't any weapons. And there weren't any biological nukes in Iraq either. We knew both.
Really?!

I never thought about that. Is it really possible though? The surviving Davidians say in the film that there WERE people with guns inside, but they were supposedly legal.

It's not difficult to imagine the ATF sacrificing a few of their own to justify blowing the Davidians away. It wouldn't have looked good if the ATF didn't suffer ANY casualties at all in all the mayhem at Carmel, Texas...

But what was the real reason the Davidians had to be made examples of? What was Clinton and Reno afraid of that the Davidians and/or Koresh knew and would let the press know? Why was it so crucial to butcher EVERYONE, including the children? I mean, they obviously didn't care whether they killed the children or not, especially with those directed explosives purposely made to kill everyone on the receiving end of the explosion which the ATF used deliberately where they knew the women and children were.

What made it so important that everyone had to be murdered?
Old 10-20-2005, 09:09 PM

Coz they would be exposed as the murdering dog bastards that they are? Which is why they behaved as the murdering dog bastards that they are to cover the first act of being murdering dog bastards?

I sometimes think that Waco was good for everyone. It showed the ruthless and vengeful nature of law enforcement in America. It also "sobered" those cocky little wankers in their black ski masks and MP5's...not fun when they shoot back is it boys? That should make you think twice before attempting to make a show of yourselves again.
Old 10-21-2005, 02:12 AM

Brings to mind the Solzhenitsyn Dilemma, only the Branch Davidians did what the Russians were burning in the camps for NOT having done, i.e. they fought back.

It keeps coming back to this question, it seems:

To live in slavery or die a free man?