Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-2005, 10:04 PM

Default "...defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

Do American soldiers still take this oath?

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 10-03-2005, 10:06 PM

Default Re: "...defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

You better believe they do. With a right hand held high in front of an American flag.

Ever try to join the army in America? When you sign that little piece of paper, buddy, you just signed away EVERYTHING.
Old 10-03-2005, 10:08 PM

Default Re: "...defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

Quote:
fra_nothing wrote:
You better believe they do. With a right hand held high in front of an American flag.

Ever try to join the army in America? When you sign that little piece of paper, buddy, you just signed away EVERYTHING.
how many of them are aware of posse commitatus?

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 10-03-2005, 10:16 PM

0%

In fact, I am not aware of it.

Illuminate me.
Old 10-03-2005, 10:26 PM

Ah, yes...

went here

http://www.dojgov.net/posse_comitatus_act.htm

In reference of the Waco ordeal...I lived 20 miles away from Waco when it happened.

Are you saying that the U.S. military storming a compound without warrent, and then torching it when not 2 days before David Korresh stated that he would open his doors if presented with a search warrent is a 'bad' thing?

Yeah. I agree, and so did everyone in Texas.

When did the act of 1878 ever stop the U.S. military from breaking constitutional law?
Old 10-03-2005, 10:31 PM

Come to think of it, you don't need a search warrent in ANY context nowadays in the United States (name?)

Why do you think they shot Bill Cooper?

Oh, no, we will NEVER forget Bill Cooper. I know people still wanting blood over that little deal.
Old 10-04-2005, 03:27 AM

great.
a militairy flag in one hand and defending something that you are not even part of.
there is no united states of america goverment.it's a strawman.
it's a corperation with the same name. :-)
The Constitution cannot be used to ‘defend’ oneself as none of them is a party to it.
Old 10-04-2005, 05:35 AM

I've been an American all my life. Born here. Raised here. My blood is here. Those purple mountains have seen my eyes many times.

The Constitution of the United States of America was and is a wholesale fraud.

The American revolution was a wholesale fraud. There never was anything as 'taxation without representation'. It was a magic trick. It was just sleight of hand designed by elite freemasonic business men to turn the colonists against the Crown, so George and Co. could start their little war.

Now this is a very unpatriotic thing for me to say: By all accounts, America should be a colony of the England. And the UK should still be a Monarchy.

Period.

There is no such thing as English republicanism. It was all a plot to overthrow the Crown. It worked.

Damn the Enlightenment!

Oh, and the south should have won the civil war too. It had nothing to do with the black man. It had everything to do with the elitist man who saw that way down south in dixie, they had a lot of good ol' high cotton!
Old 10-04-2005, 12:25 PM

I agree the CONstituion is a fraud, just like every other government with a monopoly of centralized power that in any way declares itself to be "the supreme law of the land" or the like. Americans should be free, not bound by the "royal crown", the US CONstituion or any other form of government.