Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2005, 05:21 PM

Default http://www.gaiaguys.net/ the O.T.O Hoax

So...anyway...

Many of you are from Australia. Here's a little jewel from Australia that you might enjoy.

The very persecuted www.gaiaguys.net has been forced to pay 30,000 [whatever] to the O.T.O. of Australia.

That's all well and good. The claim is that gaiaguys 'defamed' the O.T.O.

Now I know how sad everyone is that the poor, persecuted O.T.O. has had to endure such ridicule.

I just thought you all might like to know that the whole ordeal is pure anachronism. It's a fake, a fraud, a con game.

Gave great press coverage for O.T.O. in Australia, and now people might think that it's not safe to talk badly about the sacred Knights of the Eastern Orient.

The truth of the matter: You can still say any damn thing you please about the O.T.O.

The whole thing was a staged mock trial BY the O.T.O.

www.gaiaguys.net did not show up for the trial, so O.T.O. won.

The short story: www.gaiaguys.net IS O.T.O.

This is just one example of what O.T.O. does all over the world.

--Fra

Old 10-05-2005, 06:43 AM

Default Re: http://www.gaiaguys.net/ the O.T.O Hoax

:-? Hmm interesting site i had no idea such a site existed in Australia.
What makes you so sure fra, it is all fabricated. What do you know about the webmaster or have you delved deep into it, how do you know its a hoax. I mean where are you getting your information from?.

I have heard of these OTO freaks before their SIC puppies that should be either castrated or put off the streets.
I believe the secret society that founded the Nazis had links to the OTO Thule Gesellshaft. They are bad news.

Maybe the Jewish Nazi hunters and anti terror squads should take out these turds before they create another tyrannical ideology or dictatorship with supernatural powers.
But ofcause they wont because some of Howards cabinet and law enforcement are probly members! :-? :-x
Old 10-05-2005, 07:08 AM

Few interesting pics...

Old 10-05-2005, 08:33 AM

Interesting site, I agree.

Don't you think O.T.O. is a bit too obvious group to blame for all these atrocities?

Anybody who has ever read anything from Aleister Crowley must be aware of his openly Anti-Christ agenda and his nonsense of being The Beast in the Book of Revelation.

O.T.O. being a bunch of Devil worshippers is not exactly news. Just look at the Manson family and their ways to treat other people.

If there is Illuminati that exist it will be far more hidden (or in front of your eyes, like let's say the Supreme court of Justice in the US).
Old 10-05-2005, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Ozziecynic wrote:
:-? Hmm interesting site i had no idea such a site existed in Australia.
What makes you so sure fra, it is all fabricated. What do you know about the webmaster or have you delved deep into it, how do you know its a hoax. I mean where are you getting your information from?.

I have heard of these OTO freaks before their SIC puppies that should be either castrated or put off the streets.
I believe the secret society that founded the Nazis had links to the OTO Thule Gesellshaft. They are bad news.

Maybe the Jewish Nazi hunters and anti terror squads should take out these turds before they create another tyrannical ideology or dictatorship with supernatural powers.
But ofcause they wont because some of Howards cabinet and law enforcement are probly members! :-? :-x
Well, let's just say I've been in contact with our poor, persecuted gaiaguys.net

I suspected from the first that this was a Hoax. Anything that the OTO promotes is going to come from the OTO. You can count on it.

So, I emailed gaiaguys.net. I told them that I was 'faithfully praying for their persecuted souls'. I told them that the OTO had also been persecuted the 'brethren' in the United States, and I told them a bunch of other junk.

To make a long story short, the idiots fell for it hook line and sinker. They never suspected that Christian 'sheep' would ever be less than 'innocent' and 'naive'.

Now I can laugh at them in style.

I am a precious little lamb in my Father's pasture. I do not know of such things as reverse psycho-analytical information extraction.
Old 10-05-2005, 09:05 AM

Default Would They Hang Out In These Places In Perth West Oz?

Old 10-05-2005, 02:29 PM

Default Re: Would They Hang Out In These Places In Perth West Oz?

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:

What happened to the pictures?
Old 10-05-2005, 07:01 PM

At 2am I had one of my funny turns that said take them down.

I can e-mail them to you if you're interested in them.

With the way laws are going here and the tone of this forum at times they could easily say i am a "terrorist". I am well known to Police here in West Oz. They are corrupt as hell and i'm told "Knights Templar" weild a great deal of power here. We had the Assistant to the Police Comissioner resign in VERY suspect circumstances that have not been explained to the public. The service here WREAKS from top to bottom with corruption and even when it's unearthed NOTHING happens.

Perth is a VERY sick town beneath the surface and is AWASH with crime and corruption and the OCCULT.

As an example...a detective told a friend he was being starved of funds for paedophilia investigations that went ALL the way to the top...and what does he do? Nothing.

Whats with that handshake BTW?
Old 10-06-2005, 12:22 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
At 2am I had one of my funny turns that said take them down.

I can e-mail them to you if you're interested in them.

With the way laws are going here and the tone of this forum at times they could easily say i am a "terrorist". I am well known to Police here in West Oz. They are corrupt as hell and i'm told "Knights Templar" weild a great deal of power here. We had the Assistant to the Police Comissioner resign in VERY suspect circumstances that have not been explained to the public. The service here WREAKS from top to bottom with corruption and even when it's unearthed NOTHING happens.

Perth is a VERY sick town beneath the surface and is AWASH with crime and corruption and the OCCULT.

As an example...a detective told a friend he was being starved of funds for paedophilia investigations that went ALL the way to the top...and what does he do? Nothing.

Whats with that handshake BTW?
Smart, good common sense. Just so long you took them down ;-)
Old 10-06-2005, 12:31 AM

Put the pics back up!

The day may come when the world of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! The day may come when all honour and courage has left! But it is NOT THIS DAY!

I BID YOU STAND! MEN OF THE WEST!