Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Introduce Yourself!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2005, 06:13 AM

Default Just A Reminder About My Identity And What I Stand For!!

8-) :-) Hello there nutters and other Paraniod people!This is just to remind those new names around here about who I am. I am 30 year old Australian male.I am Presently living in Sydney Australia in a burb i would prefer not to be but that will be short lived!.
I was until recently a University student.However i have deferred for while and have started working fulltime again, so all you libertarian pricks can get screwed because although i know many of you outnumber me on cc I dont care what you think of what i am doing with Australia,s tax dollars and why would any of you over there in Nth America or Europe give rats ass anyway is my big quandry!.

I Dont swallow your mantra that greed and self interest are Supreme virtues!.
Anyway libos dont believe in countries only universalism like the left sided part of the hydra so dont give me your corny Howard or GWB style Neocon patriotism here .kay keep back I attack grrr!!.

o.k now that we have that sorted my interests are the same as many of you secret societies and how they manipulate us also, Philosophy, politics,Religion. Another specialty of mine is hassling new age types and hippies they are hypocrites and scum especially the ones that turn yuppie and drive 4wds around big cities like sydney or Melbourne and drink lattes at cafes all the time!.

Politically i have no hesitation in stating that I am a Nationalist i would like to go back to a more Fortress Australia and drastically reduce immigration especially coloured ofcause.

Although you maybe thinking why dont i join a whitepride well i have before however so far as I am concerned they are nothing but bollocks all controlled by ZOG and in Australia and by Blue blood pro Monarchist Anglos whom i do not all fancy. I regard my self as very much celtic not anglo as my background is both Scots/Irish. I would also like see an Austrlian Republic ASAP!

Physically i visit the gym once a week and use do kickboxing so iam not all intellect and no brawn.However any women that may take an interest I warn you, femonazis and other assertive gonad crunchers do not interest me only submissive women that behave like women!.

Okay that is it from me now back into the shit stirring, and i do enjoy it let me tell you!! 8-)

Old 10-05-2005, 06:50 AM

Default Re: Just A Reminder About My Identity And What I Stand For!!

Quote:
Another specialty of mine is hassling new age types and hippies they are hypocrites and scum especially the ones that turn yuppie and drive 4wds around big cities like sydney or Melbourne..
I borrowed one once, in Perth. Does that count?

Quote:
...and drink lattes at cafes all the time!
:-( Does decaf count? What about flat whites...in mugs? Those little cups annoy me! 8-)
Old 10-05-2005, 09:29 AM

Quote:
o.k now that we have that sorted my interests are the same as many of you secret societies and how they manipulate us also, Philosophy, politics,Religion. Another specialty of mine is hassling new age types and hippies they are hypocrites and scum especially the ones that turn yuppie and drive 4wds around big cities like sydney or Melbourne and drink lattes at cafes all the time!.

Politically i have no hesitation in stating that I am a Nationalist i would like to go back to a more Fortress Australia and drastically reduce immigration especially coloured ofcause.
Your my kind of guy, wait, I take that back, sounds too rainbow coalitionish.

Right on man! Fortress Chicago salutes you :-D
Old 10-07-2005, 06:05 AM

:-o
Quote:
Your my kind of guy, wait, I take that back, sounds too rainbow coalitionish.
No it goes without saying i Dont except Fags and think they should be all castrated!.
Infact it is quite disgraceful that a moral degenerate such as yourself is even posting on this site considering how Conservative and Christian many posters claim to be!.

Its high time for Sir henry to seriously consider Moderation i think!.

Quote:
Right on man!!.
Right on MAN!. AH YES THE HIPPIE has spoken!.Except there will be no peace on my part you disgust me!.

Quote:
Fortress Chicago salutes you!
Well i thought it was NY or SF actually for self centred libertines like yourself!.:roll:
Old 10-07-2005, 06:35 AM

8-)
Quote:
I borrowed one once, in Perth. Does that count?
TB do you mean to suggest that you are more of a tramp than you otherwise normally portray here!
Borrowed sounds alot like something our indignous folks do on typical day out on the town! :lol:

Quote:
Does decaf count? What about flat whites...in mugs? Those little cups annoy me!
You almost have my approval TB there is only one last bone of contention!.Your enigmatic and volatile cyber persona which is up and down from one day to the next it is sometimes hard to tell whether you are arthur or martha!.

But as you once defined me as cockhead and as leopard never changes its spots this fact on my part still remains without compromise!. 8-)