Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2005, 08:50 AM

Default There are No Cases of Human Bird Flu

AVIAN FLU HYSTERIA REACHES NEW PEAK

OCTOBER 8, 2005. The Bush administration is climbing on the bird-flu bandwagon with all hands and feet, suggesting a larger role for the military in the "inevitable" global pandemic that will lay the US low.

Quarantines are high on the list of strategies.

If you read The NY Times article below, you'll notice several things.

The GLOBAL toll for human bird flu now stands at about 100 cases, with 60 deaths. In other words, more people have died from being hit by phone books dropping out of 10th-story windows. To infer a global pandemic from these stats should earn any scientist a quick trip to a job washing dishes at Burger King.

The US Secretary of Health and Human Services states (far down in the Times piece) that the current avian flu strain is not likely to be the bug that does the job.

Massive production of vaccines is urged---despite the fact that such vaccine would not be able to target the eventual killer strain of the flu virus. (And of course, such vaccines aren't effective and safe anyway.)

The "debate" about who gets the vaccine first, the debate about which government agencies should lead the response to a pandemic that will kill millions, the debate about how extensive the quarantines should be---all of these sober deliberations put the PR cherry on the cake: "Well, if they're arguing about those factors, the pandemic itself is certainly a done deal, it's going to happen."

Yeah. That's the whole point of PR. Sell the core fantasy behind a welter of weighty and official statements.

The Times article doesn't mention that even these 100 cases of human bird flu and the 60 deaths have never been accorded the public scrutiny they deserve. What tests were run to find the virus in the patients? How accurate were the tests? Did they locate antibodies or the actual virus? If the actual virus, in what quantities did the virus reside in the bodies of the human beings?

These are all absolutely key questions, and they have not been answered.

It's quite possible that there are NO cases of human bird flu.

Further, what was the PRIOR condition of the patients before the supposed flu virus attacked? Were these people already suffering from weak immune systems? In that case, any old germ can sweep through and cause severe or lethal infections.

Beyond even these considerations, there is the background premise that animal germs can and do mutate to allow them to infect and kill humans. This is a shaky piece of science, and it can only be confirmed or denied by actually investigating every single presumptive human case in great depth. We have no evidence that this has been done. Then, on top of that, proof would have to be offered that the germ in question really did mutate from animal hosts.

Some time ago, I published official figures from both the CDC and the American Lung Association, which showed that the canned figure of 36,000 annual flu deaths in the US is a lie. The figure is more like 800-1000. And then, we would need that same in-depth study of the patients to confirm even such low numbers.

If evidence is any indicator, as opposed to PR and scare tactics, there is no reason to suspect that avian flu is going to cause human problems.

As for all the animals that have been killed worldwide, most of them of course have been slaughtered to PREVENT the spread the avian flu. They haven't died FROM the flu germ. And the real reason for epidemics among farm animals (there are ALWAYS such epidemics on the march) is: these animals are raised in the most desolate and repellent conditions imaginable: overcrowded pens; feces everywhere; huge dusting with toxic antibiotics...

In such conditions, any old germ can spread and finish off large numbers of animals.

Huge presence of the military; widespread quarantines; government commands to citizens; compulsory vaccines; all based on no facts. What does this sound like to you?
www.nomorefakenews.com

Old 10-09-2005, 11:05 AM

Default Re: There are No Cases of Human Bird Flu

Quote:
The GLOBAL toll for human bird flu now stands at about 100 cases, with 60 deaths. In other words, more people have died from being hit by phone books dropping out of 10th-story windows. To infer a global pandemic from these stats should earn any scientist a quick trip to a job washing dishes at Burger King.
Good point. Makes me suspicious, especially in light of the Masonic/Illuminati efforts to hype this coming epidemic. After all, lying is what they do best.

Quote:
Beyond even these considerations, there is the background premise that animal germs can and do mutate to allow them to infect and kill humans. This is a shaky piece of science, and it can only be confirmed or denied by actually investigating every single presumptive human case in great depth. We have no evidence that this has been done. Then, on top of that, proof would have to be offered that the germ in question really did mutate from animal hosts.
I am close to formulating an hypothesis that none of these alleged viral epidemics (including and especially AIDS) are what they seem. More likely they are closer to what Alex Jones describes, genetically-targeted toxins mutated from the core viral agents themselves.
For instance, it has been pretty well established that the HIV virus is nothing but a tracer bug, like the Plutoxin-7 injected into the movie character Snake Pliskin in order to get him to do the government's bidding in the film Escape From LA. At least one Nobel Prize winner confirms this.
So what is AIDS? Before his death, Dr. Jonas Salk actually alleged in public that it was related to the African Green Monkey Virus, and that AIDS had somehow mutated from animal to human hosts. Salk even theorized that anal, bestial sex between African natives and primates was the vehicle of transmission. I believe this was because he could not imagine the even more incredible real life scenario -- a biological warfare program that would isolate the virus and turn it into a deadly toxin that could be spread between humans via intimate personal contact, i. e., transfer of vital body fluids such as blood or semen.
The important distinction to be noted here is that one does not have a mutant virus occurring naturally in the environment and threatening a worldwide pandemic, but actually a far more controlled result. AIDS obviously targets certain individuals and groups, specifically those whose immune systems are already weakened, including drug addicts, starving third world inhabitants and homosexuals who engage in unhealthy practices such as anal sex. I believe that it is even possible that these designer toxins could be refined via genetic engineering to target specific ethnic or racial groups.
The evil elites are NEVER going to run the risk of an actual viral or bacteriological epidemic that would be so unpredictable as to even threaten their own sacerdotal bloodlines. So I think what we will be looking for is another deadly toxin that mimics a viral epidemic and probably targets specific groups -- hence TB's observation that the heart of the avian flu epidemic would seem to be directed at tbe overpopulated Asian world.
It's all about eliminating more "useless eaters".
Old 10-09-2005, 11:15 AM

Default Re: There are No Cases of Human Bird Flu

Really?

Oh, well, I guess the "plan" they outlined for 1.9 million deaths, no power, no food, guarantine, hospitals packed, riots, etc. is according to their "vision."