Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-10-2005, 03:43 AM

Default POLL: How many Illuminati Trainers and Informers are active on Clubconspiracy.com?

1. 2

2. 4

3. 6

4. 8.

5. More?

What do you think?

Who do you think they are?

And why do you think this?

This information is valuable to my research.

Old 10-10-2005, 06:21 AM

Default Re: POLL: How many Illuminati Trainers and Informers are active on Clubconspiracy.com?

No fuckstick...the way it works is complete nutters are sent to forums to put people off by ranting like the complete raving lunatics they are.

YOU have put off decent, intelligent people who wish to discuss and learn about the day to day deeds that those in power play on the ordinary people.

Now...you said you were leaving to spread the word to "others" who need the advice of a complete nut case.

You are indeed a nutter. I hope that that it ends quickly for you.
Old 10-10-2005, 07:04 AM

Default Re: POLL: How many Illuminati Trainers and Informers are active on Clubconspiracy.com?

Quote:
POLL: How many Illuminati Trainers and Informers are active on Clubconspiracy.com?
Just count the relfections on your computer monitor. That should give you a pretty fair estimate. :roll:
Old 10-10-2005, 08:02 AM

Oh, gee, I think it might take a "rocket scientist" to answer this question.

Are there any "rocket scientists" in the house?

Oh, yes, here she is.

BlueAngel, what is your answer?
Old 10-10-2005, 10:30 AM

Not counting myself, probably two or three dabblers are monitoring and perhaps attempting to distract or disinform; just a little fun to prove to themselves how superior they are.
The heavy hitters use supercomputers and don't have time for games or nutters like us.
Old 10-10-2005, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
Not counting myself, probably two or three dabblers are monitoring and perhaps attempting to distract or disinform; just a little fun to prove to themselves how superior they are.
The heavy hitters use supercomputers and don't have time for games or nutters like us.

I think I detect doublespeak. So, you're not counting yourself because you aren't an informer; or you're leaving yourself out of the equation for argument sake, but you are an informer?

Which one is it, Bouncer?

Yes I am

or

No I aren't