Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on? > The War in Iraq
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2005, 11:55 PM

Default I Have Changed My Mind; Good Riddence Saddam. I Hope America Stays In Iraq.

For anyone who has read my posts you will find my comment surprising.

My friend has just got back from Indonesia and brought with him a DVD called "Voices Of Iraq".

I have only watched 1/3 of it. I had to turn it off it's too distressing.

I thought it would be uncensored footage of fighting and the results of the American occupation.

150 video camera's were distributed throught Iraq.

There are some extremely touching moments and interviews with people who suffered under Saddam.

I knew Saddam was no angel but what he did to simple political prisoners was beyond belief.

The man was Stalin incarnate.

I've yet to watch it all and perhaps it will balance itself with views from the other side.

I will post a short exerpt on my site shortly detailing what many Iraqi's thought of the Abu Grahaib incident. You may be surprised.

In one interview the Iraqi man said... "that was nice torture. You should see what Saddam would do".

In another (i know it's not something to laugh about but i could'nt help it). One Iraqi man says..."hey, being undressed by a white woman soldier and having your penis played with? Most Iraqi men would like that"!

I'm sorry. It's just an interesting take. No doubt the man is a Shi'te who were treated badly by Saddam. You have to watch it to understand.

Before I am accused of being an Illuminati/satanic/neo con/right wing/imperialist stooge, please have the maturity to seek a balanced view of the situation.

Whenever we cheer the local Iraqi insurgency remember our fellow human beings are dying.

Lets hope for peace in Iraq. Then, American soldiers can return home to loved ones and the U.S will have to leave...U.K from India style.

I'm sorry, i cant agree with the carnage there anymore after seeing this.

Anyone who wishes to recieve an extract from it NOW...please send me your e-mail to my normal account at poobear@iinet.net.au and i'll send you a WMV file of 1-3 meg.

Brendon

Old 02-14-2005, 02:01 AM

Default Re: I Have Changed My Mind; Good Riddence Saddam. I Hope America Stays In Iraq.

Also, Allawi has been absoloutly flogged in the elction!

Kurds and Shia's have romped home.

If the insurgency is stopped and peace and rebuilding begun then 'W' will have no choice but to bring the troops home.

'W' and the forces he represents have no interest in coming home till a few scores are settled.

The war must go on. So, will it be like the Mossad run Hamas? Will the insurgency continue unnessesarily?

Iran must be attacked post haste. The bigger the conflageration the better.

To Americans in fear of a big attack on home soil...i doubt it will happen despite all the hoo ha on the net.

I believe the talk is being encouraged by the Bush administration. Maybe a few pin pricks in conjunction with an attack on Iran.

Relax. Bush and his masters do not have enough psychopaths on the payroll to pull off a biggie on home soil.

BTW...it just made the doco i saw more pertinent. I gather most Iraqi's are glad to be rid of Saddam. American forces are not the evil ones though evil deeds have been done.

At least to some extent U.S forces have been made accountable. Once I get this doco up you'll understand my change of heart.

Brendon
Old 02-14-2005, 02:26 AM

Default Re: I Have Changed My Mind; Good Riddence Saddam. I Hope America Stays In Iraq.

:roll: I disgaree TB you know why because the U.S helped finance Saddam in this first place the way they helped finance bin laden.Rumsefeld visited saddam a few time in the 1980s i ve seen the pictures.

And no iam no longer surprised by your views not after you admitted you are libertarian. Your far more conservative for the status quo than i intially thought maybe your just a spook! :roll:
Old 02-14-2005, 03:06 AM

I have only one thing to say OC....

BOO!

Whoops that damn colour again...

I'll try again, damn colour...grumble grumble..

BOO!

Ha ha ha ha...at last my dastardly plan unfolds!!! Soon i will rule Club Conspiricy and the Earth shall be mine!!!!

Ha ha ha ha mortal peasants! Behold your true master!!!..."psssssss...Lord Rothschild! Your microphone is on!"...Oh Shit...now I've done it...

No old friend. I just watched a DVD where a large portion of the population who lived under Saddam speak of the results of his rule.

Yes yes yes i saw those images back in 1988...I know ALL about Saddams rise to power and who supported him and that includes most of Europe who sit over their poo pooing the Yanks.

Yes yes yes yes...just reserve judgement until I post that DVD on my site.

Lets remember OC that innocents are being maimed terribly and killed by the insurgency as well.

They are not little angels!

If the insurgency stops then the U.S will have to come home..will it not?

How close have you been to death?

Ever seen a person beg not to die?

I have, it's not pretty. I supported the insurgency absoloutly at the beginning. Enoughs enough...people are dying and the Iraqi people deserve better.

So easy to comment from far away. The average Iraqi wants peace and then an end to the occupation.

As for me being a 'Libertarian'. Libertarian values are the closest to the way I think. However, I dont like to be pigeon holed.

Ultimately i just want to be free to live my life in peace with out dickheads in the State apparatus sticking their nose into my business.

And how is my wanting an end to the slaughter in Iraq supporting the status quo?

More innocent Iraqi's have been killed by Religious fanatics in truck bombs then trigger happy, dex amphetamined, 19 year old troopers from Kansas at raod blocks.

I dont like the Iraq war. I dont like 100,000 dead Iraqi's. But the truth of Iraq is yet to be told.

Watch the DVD I post and then I think you'll understand why I've done an about turn.

ENOUGH KILLING...end the insurgency, rebuild, ask Billy Joe from Kansas to head home to his trailor

Provide an e-mail and i'll send a few tit bits..."oooooo look out he's trying to track me"....run OC run!

:-x

I seriously thought about not posting this as I knew people would respond in this way.

Reserve judgement.

ASIO and F.P are too busy planning their Christmas Do and which hookers they'll invite to bother with this site.

To pay someone to post here would cost and they have to justify there budget.

This site as are all others is populated by people with a big bunch of views and many different personalities.

Trying to owrk out who's the Illuminati stooge is a waste of time.

..."please have the Mossad hit squads visit this man Gerald"..."yes Lord Rothschild. Will you be going as a Lizard or your human form to the gay boys ball"?..."i think i'll go Lizard style today Gerald".
Old 02-14-2005, 04:59 AM

You have fallen for the us propaganda machine. They are not their to liberate the people they are there to liberate the oil for the greedy corporations. And to help the talmudic jews of israel to further control the world.

The USA never liberates countries that have no oil nor that have powerful armies.

The insurgency you called are the patriots fighting against the new oppressor, the oppresor that do not permit the farmers to keep there seeds, whether or not they are the ones putting all the bombs is besides the point.

Anybody has the right to change their view but for sake of there own dignity it should be based on facts. Or maybe you have lied to us all.

Tell us that you are realy a talmudic jew, That you prefer the nwo. But don't present idiotic statements as a reason for switching sides.

How can you say that you saw the testimony of the majority or iraq people. Do you mean to tell that on that dvd where the testimonies of 12 million people? I bet you really believe that their where democratic elections held? that the majority of the people voted and that all sides where represented.

Have you ever seen on the establisment media any Iraq people floating and cheering the us banner?

Do you know of any iraq civilian counter insurgency?

I quess your the type that would give in to anything that would not trouble you with having to think or take a stand.

Yes its easier to follow the flow and just float around.

I quess the bliss of ignorance is a strong pull for the weak and ignorant mind. Or do you get paid from homeland security?
Old 02-14-2005, 05:54 AM

Why is it when ever someone posts something on a site that certain fundmentalist nutcases dont agree with you have to be working for...THE OTHER SIDE.

It's ALWAYS...YOUR A SPY A FUCKING ILLUMIST TALMUD SPY!!!

You must think me terribly ignorent. I know exactly why the U.S is there. I know all about the Likudniks and their ilk spread throuought the U.S adimistration.

Like Ozzie Cynic...as you froth at the mouth, it gets in your eyes and you dont read my post.

You obviously have never read any of my posts.

Are you from Iraq? Have you been there? What the fuck makes you the expert? You sound like so many simple parrots that can only read from certain sites and certain books and repeat the same old shit.

I note so often that the same old lines from the same old web sites pop up over and over. Nothing more dangerous than a fuckhead reactionary who thinks by quoting the same old worn out excuses for the war he's onto the truth.

The truth is as deep as you want it to go.

You have not an original thought in your head. You are a reactionary who see's the devil under every rock, every shadow.

Used to the simplistic argumentative taunts of fellow Americans you arrogently think we're all that ignorent.

For your information the wars not about oil but about chaos and distraction. You visit Mike Rupperts site to often and probably Joe Vialls.

Unlike you I am not stuck in dogma.

I want the truth and I dont want the McDonalds version of the dissenting truth that so many parrot on this site and others.

Like so many you revel in the slaughter and wish you were there. Wish you could fight the good fight! But you cant. You hav'nt got the guts and your McDonalds fed arse probably would'nt fit in the plane seat over their.

If you must know, i've just watched the other 2/3, and the DVD's shit.

I was waiting for the view of the Sunni's and their is none. Towards the end it is BLATENTLY PRO U.S.

It was so blatently pro U.S with only Kurds and Shi'tes interviewed I was wondering why they bothered.

Good propaganda at least tries to make a semblence of balance.

This has none, though it still provides interesting insights to daily life.

Whatever your name is (i guess you think the Mossad hit squads will get you)...i can reverse your entire post back onto you as you parrot the same old shit at someone who already knows it.

I am from A-U-S-T-R-A-L-I-A and over here we laugh at our government we dont worship it. You have mistaken me for an American.

Keep you simplistic spittle to yourself.

My name is Brendon Lee O'Connell

I dont hide behind numbers like some pathetic dreamer that actually thinks what he says is worth sending the suicide squad over for.

I'll still be posting extracts.

Saddam Hussein did not rule Iraq like a jolly green giant. The Iraqi people were not blissfully happy under Saddam...are you saying they were happy? Then it is you who are the victim of extremist propaganda as bad as the Western press!

He was a ruthless Stalinist who was supported and finaced by the West including most of Europe.

When it was convienent they destroyed him.

Enough death!

I am a Christian and I will not revel in the deaths of 19 year old ignorent Americans.

I will not revel in the deaths of Iraqi innocents by indescriminate truck bombings.

Iraq can take a leaf out of India's book.

That being said. After watching that DVD there is going to be civil war in Iraq. That I do not doubt.

Whatever your views on Iraq. If you are a Christian you cannot tolerate killing by any side.

Enogh of this!
Old 02-14-2005, 09:53 AM

True,

I understand your point.

My first husband was a Christian Iraqi. He and his brothers fles from Iraq to Egypt where they hid for a year. They did not want to go to war to kill Iranian men they did not know nor be killed. They fled. They stayed their until they gained safe passage to the states and a family member in New York, I believe, who would sponsor them. My husband was 17 when he left. Can you imagine having that experience at 17?

Why did they flee and hide? If they were caught, like you mentioned, Saddam was masterful at punishment and torture. He made it an art, you could say, so finely honed was his understanding and ability to torture. The control he executed amongst his people was... Get caught or let the wrong ears here something against him and you and maybe your entire family disappeared, similair to stories of Cuba I met from another extended family member. One day you were there, the next you were gone and the neighbours had to not get caught speaking of such events. Oh dear. He is demon of satan himself - no doubt.

And what was his up-bringing?

My point being, yes non-Saddam violence is mild in one way. What is not mild is the witnessing of violence amongst the civilians - before it was stolen away into the middle of the night. Albeit the soccer stadium was often used for public hangings. Now the rescuers coming in and just murdering people in families willy-nilly, here and there, and raping chaste Moslem women must be a real head jar for a strong male role modeled society. It would be hard not to have a certain population of the male society driven to bear arms and retaliate at any cost to protect the women and children - hence the guerilla's of many war-torn countries.

Unfortunately, many young male children now bear arms in this day and age. How wrong is that?

I digress.

I hope my ex-husband is safe and well, where ever he is now hidden in the United States. I have had no contact with him for four years. My eldest daughter is somewhat confused regarding his whereabouts and so am I.

Mary XXX
Old 02-14-2005, 10:20 AM

I thought, oh no i'm going to get a pasting by Poppins! Then i remembered your former husband.

I just want it to stop.

We should all want it to stop.

Best to all.
Old 02-14-2005, 10:31 AM

I'll even issue a sincere apolagy to 55 whatever.

I became the spitting snake i most despise.

I'm just sick of the aggro and in response let rip.

Apolagies.