Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2005, 08:21 PM

Default I always hear that a 'moral society' is not easily dominated.. can someone elaborate on that for me?

?????

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 10-14-2005, 09:06 PM

Default Re: I always hear that a 'moral society' is not easily dominated.. can someone elaborate on that for me?

I dunno, Thumper.

Could it be so simple?

If the majority of a society has not been brainwashed and conditioned to accept immoral behavior as appropriate, then right from wrong would be easily recognizable.

The people would, therefore, not be as complacent to the "corrupt" and immoral acts of their politicians.

The ability of society to use their own mind to decide for themselves what is honorable and right would be of their own free will.

And, with free will, anything is possible.

Under mind control, it is not!
Old 10-14-2005, 09:28 PM

Default Re: I always hear that a 'moral society' is not easily dominated.. can someone elaborate on that for me?

It's quite true. 'It' being, of course, the personal pronoun, neuter gender.

'That': The far demonstrative pronoun, singular

In fact, by definition and based upon Divine Law, a 'moral' society cannot be dominated at all.

It is an impossibility.
Old 10-14-2005, 10:02 PM

I guess that I really should make a quick correction. Technically speaking, 'it' is the 3rd personal pronoun, singular, neuter gender. Ok. That's better.

But furthmore, on the theme of 'that': We might begin asking ourselves a few questions. Why is it considered as a 'far' demonstrative? What is the distinction between 'which' and 'that'? Why do so many make the error of placing 'that' for 'who'?

Begin thinking about these linguistic designations and the bird of paradise will fly in your ear.
Old 10-14-2005, 10:28 PM

OMG, the Avian Bird Flu has infected the site.
Old 10-15-2005, 01:09 AM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Only because you brought it with you, O Satan.
Old 10-15-2005, 12:38 PM

Default Re: I always hear that a 'moral society' is not easily dominated.. can someone elaborate on that for

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
LOL :lol: