Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-18-2005, 05:08 PM

Default so i'm beginning to read the Protocols of Zion...

and i thought it would be cool if we could have a group study. we could read about 3 protocols a day, and see how they correspond to the modern world, and have a discussion on that. :-P

i've always meant to get to the bottom of this document, if it is indeed the 'blueprint for the NWO' and as a conspiracy theorist i would be remiss if i hadn't even read the thing that pretty much exposed the illuminati, right??

i wonder why AJ never talks about it.

linky

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 10-18-2005, 05:32 PM

Default Re: so i'm beginning to read the Protocols of Zion...

good idea Thumper ... I think AJ likes to

focus on contemporary news and facts that

have no fake controversy as distraction.
Old 10-18-2005, 05:37 PM

Quote:
nomad wrote:
good idea Thumper ... I think AJ likes to

focus on contemporary news and facts that

have no fake controversy as distraction.
wait, you think the protocols are fake?

i think AJ can be a sensationalist. thats why i listen to Dr. Stan Monteith as well, to sort of round out my conspiracy news diet.

he probably assumes that his audience doesn't have the attention span to appreciate the subtleties found in the protocols. and perhaps neither does he to examine the thing. i remember once how he had a top level general who was talking about Trotsky and how he wrote the book on how to create a NWO, and how they would transform the world into a communist international through the ten planks, through DEMOCRATIC MEANS or otherwise (think graduated taxes).

AJ kept cutting him off every two seconds, repeating "and don't forget government sponsored terrorism, like 9/11!" and it was annoying.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 10-18-2005, 05:38 PM

ok here's Protocol number 1 ... let's discuss

the pros AND cons as they relate to our times

---------------------------------------------
PROTOCOL No. 1

1. ....Putting aside fine phrases we shall speak of the significance of each thought: by comparisons and deductions we shall throw light upon surrounding facts.

2. What I am about to set forth, then, is our system from the two points of view, that of ourselves and that of the GOYIM [i.e., non-Jews].

3. It must be noted that men with bad instincts are more in number than the good, and therefore the best results in governing them are attained by violence and terrorisation, and not by academic discussions. Every man aims at power, everyone would like to become a dictator if only he could, and rare indeed are the men who would not be willing to sacrifice the welfare of all for the sake of securing their own welfare.

4. What has restrained the beasts of prey who are called men? What has served for their guidance hitherto?

5. In the beginnings of the structure of society, they were subjected to brutal and blind force; afterwards - to Law, which is the same force, only disguised. I draw the conclusion that by the law of nature, right lies in force.

6. Political freedom is an idea but not a fact. This idea one must know how to apply whenever it appears necessary with this bait of an idea to attract the masses of the people to one's party for the purpose of crushing another who is in authority. This task is rendered easier if the opponent has himself been infected with the idea of freedom, SO-CALLED LIBERALISM, and, for the sake of an idea, is willing to yield some of his power. It is precisely here that the triumph of our theory appears; the slackened reins of government are immediately, by the law of life, caught up and gathered together by a new hand, because the blind might of the nation cannot for one single day exist without guidance, and the new authority merely fits into the place of the old already weakened by liberalism.

----------------------------------------------
Old 10-18-2005, 06:33 PM

The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion are real, just not Jewish as in those from the Tribe of Judah. They fit in with everything going on today. They show the basic plan of what is to be a one world order ruled by an elite with the Goyim (cattle) grazing in ignorance being fattened for slaughter. Is not that what this word is becoming.
Old 10-18-2005, 09:08 PM

This is a good discussion. It's important of course to discuss the Manipulations of the Foolish Blind Leaders of Babylon.

Welcome to the 19th century.

Now catch up to the 21st century and realize that we are lightyears beyond the Protocals.
Old 10-18-2005, 09:22 PM

The Protocols are still in effect and though the standard printed works are archaic in some points there are newer versions that incorporate the current thoughts of the "elite". These versions include the newer elements added to the mix such as technology, climate change and programing through visual and auditory media. The designers of the protocols and the proponents of the protocols are not amateurs, but truly intent on realizing an ancient agenda. we suggest that a reader of these works do so in a profoundly serious way. The reader will see many of the plans herein come to fruition unless knowledge of them can be used to derail them.