Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-18-2005, 11:42 PM

Default I'm writing a paper about the origins of WWI for a university level history class...

do you think I should mention the illuminati? has anyone here ever written about such a thing in an academic environment?

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 10-19-2005, 02:14 AM

Default Re: I'm writing a paper about the origins of WWI for a university level history class...

Quote:
Thumper wrote:
do you think I should mention the illuminati? has anyone here ever written about such a thing in an academic environment?
Don't make that mistake. Look at how many academics have written about the subject and paid the price.
Old 10-19-2005, 05:16 AM

Default Re: I'm writing a paper about the origins of WWI for a university level history class...

In my economics class many professors when

explaining some functions of macro economics

would mention the " invisible hand " ... it was

even in some of the textbooks.
Old 10-19-2005, 05:52 AM

Ha! Mention if you dare!

Just say..."Elite Owners" or focus on the business/financial class and the Round Table Groups. Any University marker who denies them is up for a fail themselves.
Old 10-19-2005, 05:55 AM

Its generally easier to go down the route of "International Financers" - because you can prove the shit they have done.
Old 10-19-2005, 08:14 AM

Just write that the war started because of a bullet in an Archduke and don't mention any real history and you will soon earn a doctorate in history and can teach in a college and be done with it.
Old 10-19-2005, 10:13 AM

Quote:
AgentOrange wrote:
Its generally easier to go down the route of "International Financers" - because you can prove the shit they have done.
ah, but they finance these wars to what end?? I still think mentioning a one world government might be a stretch for them. :-P

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 10-19-2005, 10:11 AM

Quote:
nomad wrote:
In my economics class many professors when

explaining some functions of macro economics

would mention the " invisible hand " ... it was

even in some of the textbooks.
I think they're refering to the freemarket in that instance.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 10-19-2005, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Thumper wrote:
I wouldn't touch that subject with a ten foot pole.

:lol:
Old 10-19-2005, 05:59 PM

I'm sorry, but why, oh why, do those who have an opportunity to actually tell the truth, have to cover it up with politically correct wording so as not to offend.

Offend, I say!!

They are the ILLUMINATI.

Now, Thumper, tell it like it is!

But, don't get hurt in the process or become a target or any of that other BS that comes with the terrority of exposing these bastards.

Oopss!!