Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-21-2005, 09:56 AM

Default IS CHRISTIANITY THE NEW SATANISM?

Good has become "bad"----------------------
Bad has become the new "good".

Do you see this in today's day and age?

If you don't, wake up and smell the coffee.

Those of you who profess to be Christian are being taken on the ride of your life.
If you don't see it, you will be the one's doing all the "dirty" work of your "leader"---- a earthly "Christ" that YOU voted for---out of blindness!!!!

Is this some joke on my part to insult you or get you started on bashing me? No, of course not.

But Christians today are not better than the one they claim as the "evil" entity known as Satan.

Little do they realize, he is the one that they are worshiping. Do your homework!

Check out your ministers, pastors, and priests.

Check their pocket books too while you're at it.

They are into blackness, into materialism, and money.

Your children are being lead to worship a god of material things.

The latest sermon being preached in todays churches is: "now is the time to reap, it is your birthright to have!" "You can have it all".

Oh yes, they tell you to grab that career, money, new car, etc. "God wants you to have this, what are you waiting for?" Yes, folks---this is what the new mega churches and the latest pop-ups (contemporary community churches) are preaching every Sunday. Hmmmmm!! Satan preached the same.

If you have had the awful experience of seeing and feeling the good as you and I have known to become the new "bad", and bad becoming the new "good"------please contribute to this new post with sincerity. I await your response.

Old 10-21-2005, 10:16 AM

Default Re: IS CHRISTIANITY THE NEW SATANISM?

Yes, the church has been corrupted since the start of this era. Christianity is completely misunderstood. The same goes for all other popular religions. They 'idolize' false figures of Christ. The do not understand their own belief!

If the original intent of the Bible were known in the beginning, we wouldn’t have been trapped in this world of darkness!

There is still exists code within most religious texts that will provide the key.
Old 10-21-2005, 10:17 AM

Correct in all your words. For they are children of he who comes first.
Old 10-21-2005, 10:35 AM

I am rightful heir to direct the Aeon as I will. The Apostates have forsaken the way of Christ. They serve Mammon, not God.

The is no power save it were appointed by God. Therefore the governing authorities of this world who oppose me at this time, oppose the ordinence of God. And they shall receive damnation.

The Heathen and Apostates are hereby commanded to turn to the Gospel of Christ. For Jesus Christ is the Key of it All. He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.

Now the Mystery of Iniquity is destroyed. Every Angelic, demonic, or other rebellious beings before The Father are hereby ordered to either make your war, or receive judgement at this time.
Old 10-21-2005, 10:44 AM

Quote:
fra_nothing wrote:
Jesus Christ is the Key of it All. He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.
Yes, but the Christian church does not teach this correctly.
Old 10-21-2005, 10:51 AM

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
Quote:
fra_nothing wrote:
The 'Christian Church' has always taught this correctly. It is only the Apostates who are Apostate. For the Christian Church is hidden more secretly from this world. It is unknown, yet fully known. It reigns in Heavenly Places. It is not of this earth.

Yet I am on earth. I am of Christ. Through Christ, I have solved the cipher of the Mystery of Iniquity thus proving beyond doubt that I am the Rightful Heir to direct the Aeon as I will.

I have the Keys to the Kingdom on Earth. These are delivered into my hands by Jesus Christ himself. All who oppose me will be destroyed.

The Illuminati is commanded to be annihilated. For they are destroyed by the Mouth of Christ. They are commanded to turn to the gospel of Christ, or be destroyed.

Every Satanist, every Thelemite, every idoliter, ever witch, every pagan, every atheist, every agnostic, every apostate Christian is commanded by Authority of the Crown of Heaven to either turn to the gospel of Christ or be annihilated by the Spirit of His Mouth.

The Protocals are hereby rendered null and void.
The New World Order is commanded to be destroyed and disbanded.
The Illuminati is commanded to turn to the truth and believe in Christ, or be slain by angels of His Power.

The Iniquity is ended. Those who will not follow this ordinence shall be slain.

The commands are effective on all planes.

In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
Old 10-21-2005, 11:02 AM

[img align=right]C:\freeman.jpg[/img]
He's Back
hey it's working again
excuse me
BOO!
You guys are too crazy!
Yeah I did um all and I think it was a great joke.
So Insider claims the credit
Ohhhh! thou nameless coward from the planet bogo.
Now you guys will want to know what the planet bogo is.
Answer.
Not a fucking thing, so don't tell mommie on me.
Old 10-21-2005, 11:14 AM

Quote:
fra_nothing wrote:
Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
Quote:
fra_nothing wrote:
The 'Christian Church' has always taught this correctly. It is only the Apostates who are Apostate. For the Christian Church is hidden more secretly from this world. It is unknown, yet fully known. It reigns in Heavenly Places. It is not of this earth.

Yet I am on earth. I am of Christ. Through Christ, I have solved the cipher of the Mystery of Iniquity thus proving beyond doubt that I am the Rightful Heir to direct the Aeon as I will.

I have the Keys to the Kingdom on Earth. These are delivered into my hands by Jesus Christ himself. All who oppose me will be destroyed.

The Illuminati is commanded to be annihilated. For they are destroyed by the Mouth of Christ. They are commanded to turn to the gospel of Christ, or be destroyed.

Every Satanist, every Thelemite, every idoliter, ever witch, every pagan, every atheist, every agnostic, every apostate Christian is commanded by Authority of the Crown of Heaven to either turn to the gospel of Christ or be annihilated by the Spirit of His Mouth.

The Protocals are hereby rendered null and void.
The New World Order is commanded to be destroyed and disbanded.
The Illuminati is commanded to turn to the truth and believe in Christ, or be slain by angels of His Power.

The Iniquity is ended. Those who will not follow this ordinence shall be slain.

The commands are effective on all planes.

In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
The 'keys' eh? Well you’d better act more responsible now that you have the Keys to the Kingdom on Earth.

See, you tell us that you have changed certain things in an instant using the Gospel of Christ. I do not believe you fully understand this. I do not see anyone dropping down dead in the streets. Or is it just coincidence that everyone in my sight is a Christian?

If you would at least adequately explain your actions in a language that we all understand, then maybe we can gain some closure. Otherwise, what are you doing on the Internet? Get on TV rather, and spread your message. Television is a far more effective medium.

I sense a change. I know that you are not speaking lies. Instead of PROCLAIMING things, rather EXPLAIN, just as Jesus did.
Old 10-21-2005, 10:46 AM

You guys get mad because of a pretty good joke, but go gaga over these nuts. Lighten up: frau nut, La domino's, X the Unknow, Leviathon ( youre creepy). It ain't the end of the world. And remember a cock is a cock is a cock

Cheers Mates, have a guiness on me. :-D :lol: 8-)
Old 11-01-2005, 10:18 AM

Hey Insider!!!!

It's not the end of the world that would be the problem. It's the existence TODAY that is the problem.

Glad all is good for you! You have NOT taken seriously the truth that is unfolding and coming into fruition. Wouldn't want you to be the "last on your block" to see whats coming soon.

But then again, maybe you really don't care.
To care is to truly care for the present and future of your fellow man/woman/child.

This might be too much responsibility for you.

Why is it when responsible, caring, good-hearted speak------there's always someone to call them a "whacko"?????

Yes, there are wackos---however, there are those like INSIDER that do not have the knowledge to distinguish one from another. That's where your fault lies, Insider.

This is why it is difficult to take this forum seriously for a good discussion/debate. The child-like, 'junior-high' mentality comes out in some people.