Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-2005, 01:18 AM

Default Downloading Alex Jones' "9/11 Road to Tyranny"

is it any good? :lol:

Old 02-15-2005, 02:06 PM

Default Re: Downloading Alex Jones' "9/11 Road to Tyranny"

I bought ten copies and gave them out to whoever I saw in my neighborhood. Yeah, it's a great video with lots of good info. I didn't have any success in getting people to talk about what they saw in the video, though. My suggestion for you, is to buy the video and find some way to play it at school for whoever's interested. Alex's videos are great tools for unlocking minds from the false left-right paradigm. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 02-15-2005, 02:34 PM

Alex Jones, Alex Jones, Alex Jones I said to myself- who is he? Have I seen/heard of him before? I think I did. About a year ago he was either on Discovery channel, history channel or something like that. And he was showing a video of him and his camera people sneaking around the Bohemian Grove folks. He even looked into the camera and said "oh look, Clint Eastwood is there too". "Look at all these familiar faces from hollywood". Now once again, I have a faint picture of him, but is he the one that is very ----say, expressive in voice tone and facial features? He really wants to suck you into this thing. Something like that guy crocodile hunter, if you can imagine. Because when I saw a picture of Alex Jones yesterday he reminded me of the time I watched that Bohemian Grove Group thing. To me he was just a plant.
A 'maker of fools' plant. To me he presented himself like an over baked ham. Therefore, I really didn't feel he was authentic. He's theirs.
Sorry, but that's how I feel. I just don't have good vibes about him.
Old 02-15-2005, 06:59 PM

You raise a good question get_real. He could be a plant because in this day and age you can't trust anybody. The only problem with this is that why would the powers that be fund a guy that puts out so much anti-nwo material? videos, books, his website etc etc. Some would say that since he is such a threat to them the nwo would have gotten rid of alex jones a long time ago if he wasn't a plant.

I have 2 theories

1. The conspiracy is so advanced that the nwo doesn't care. They know they can't keep the information from people and they know that 99.9% of the worlds population doesn't know any of this stuff, and when shown information they think you're a lunatic. They know that they can't be stopped. Like I always say, it will take divine intervention to stop the nwo. They are too powerful and the conspiracy is too advanced.

2. Alex Jones is a plant, and the reason for him being out there is that the nwo wants to know all the people that gets his videos, goes to his site, so that when the nwo takes control in a global police state all the 'troublemakers' the people that know what's going on can be wiped out. All those that read anything about the nwo will be taken out.
Old 02-16-2005, 07:02 AM

Quote:
DoctorX wrote:
You raise a good question get_real. He could be a plant because in this day and age you can't trust anybody. The only problem with this is that why would the powers that be fund a guy that puts out so much anti-nwo material? videos, books, his website etc etc. Some would say that since he is such a threat to them the nwo would have gotten rid of alex jones a long time ago if he wasn't a plant.

I have 2 theories

1. The conspiracy is so advanced that the nwo doesn't care. They know they can't keep the information from people and they know that 99.9% of the worlds population doesn't know any of this stuff, and when shown information they think you're a lunatic. They know that they can't be stopped. Like I always say, it will take divine intervention to stop the nwo. They are too powerful and the conspiracy is too advanced.

2. Alex Jones is a plant, and the reason for him being out there is that the nwo wants to know all the people that gets his videos, goes to his site, so that when the nwo takes control in a global police state all the 'troublemakers' the people that know what's going on can be wiped out. All those that read anything about the nwo will be taken out.
DrX:
Hello, Helen here. I agree with both 1 & 2, plus most of the Elite/Illumed see us as nothing more than being hungry for anything related to gossip, conspiracy, pain and suffering (when it's not up close and personal, somewhere else!), exploitation,etc. They see us NOT doing anything about it. No one bans together to snuff out these things. So they can tell us EVERYTHING, they don't have to worry. Who are we?? Therefore everything is thrown in our face.
What does that say about us???????
Old 02-16-2005, 07:21 AM

DrX: it's me get real again. Forgot to comment on this: you say only 99.9% are aware of any conspiracies/NWO. I'm sorry, but more people than you think know or are suspicious. Many are not speaking up openly as those of us on this forum and likely in our living rooms.Teens and slightly older have a good idea of what is going on. Because some of the young people I know through my neighbors, co-workers, etc can tell you everything about secret societies, computer spying, how to have extra money by the weekend and not get caught getting it, and how to snuff somebody out and NEVER get caught!! Many of our young people are angry for us not doing something about the "in your face" problems. While many in my generation were talking and singing to "let's get along", "make love not war", "let freedom ring", and quoting scripture, everything else was coming to a big head. People want to hear, but not act. Let's face it when the belly if full......
Old 02-15-2005, 07:03 PM

Get Real,
Never seen Alex Jones' videos, but have heard him on some of those clips he puts on prisonplanet.com. His voice is kind of grating --like he gargles gravel-infused bourbon before every show -- but I still think his message is true to our cause. If you read the articles he puts on his sites, they're there to raise awarenessof and attack the NWO, so I do think he's on our side.
Old 02-15-2005, 07:13 PM

Mawashi, you can download Alex Jones videos for free and full lenght at the link below

http://www.lastingnetworks.com/alex/

don't forget to tell your friends
Old 02-15-2005, 08:15 PM

Thanks for that Doc. int:
Old 02-15-2005, 09:18 PM

Quote:
DoctorX wrote:
Mawashi, you can download Alex Jones videos for free and full lenght at the link below

http://www.lastingnetworks.com/alex/

don't forget to tell your friends
these are only previews?