Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Resistance is not futile
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-22-2005, 04:23 PM

Default Some closure would be nice...

Do any of you have SOLUTIONS for the things you complain about daily on this forum? Otherwise, what purpose does it serve?

I have many solutions to many different problems and I work every day on fulfilling them.

So, what do you do?

Old 10-22-2005, 04:28 PM

Default Re: Some closure would be nice...

First of all, we don't complain. We supply and exchange a wealth of information.

So, what do you do?
Old 10-22-2005, 04:37 PM

And do what with the information BlueAngel? Smoke it?

Iím not trying to be rude or disrespectful.

Ill answer this once because I asked YOU guys the question.. I am working on ALL of the 'bad' elements of human society (greed, corruption, evil and everything else that falls under those categories). I am associated with people in positions to make substantial changes. I also muse for certain people who have power and no direction. I am doing all that I can.

So, what do YOU do??
Old 10-22-2005, 04:40 PM

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
And do what with the information BlueAngel? Smoke it?

Iím not trying to be rude or disrespectful.

Ill answer this once because I asked YOU guys the question.. I am working on ALL of the 'bad' elements of human society (greed, corruption, evil and everything else that falls under those categories). I am associated with people in positions to make substantial changes. I also muse for certain people who have power and no direction. I am doing all that I can.

So, what do YOU do??
Enlighten!

What people?

What positions?

How are you going to make changes?
Old 10-22-2005, 04:54 PM

You know Iím not going to tell you any of that! That would be just plain stupid of me.

Enlightening? Tell me, what good does that do? I have tried that before... didnít work. People are too attached to their own realities to believe in ours. Maybe you will get through to a few people but the fact remains that there are 6 billion people on this earth. A more active approach would be substantial to our general 'cause'. I am only here for the purpose of networking the 'enlightened' ones.
Old 10-22-2005, 05:03 PM

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
You know Iím not going to tell you any of that! That would be just plain stupid of me.

Enlightening? Tell me, what good does that do? I have tried that before... didnít work. People are too attached to their own realities to believe in ours. Maybe you will get through to a few people but the fact remains that there are 6 billion people on this earth. A more active approach would be substantial to our general 'cause'. I am only here for the purpose of networking the 'enlightened' ones.
So don't tell, but that only makes you look like a LIAR!!

Excuse me, but in case you haven't noticed Dr. Makow is well respected and CC is as well.

If you desire to be more active, go right ahead. And that would involve what?

"You're here for the purpose of networking the "enlightened" ones."

Oh, okay. Well, get back to networking!!!

The enlightened ones await you, I'm sure.

NOT!!