Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-25-2005, 02:56 PM

Default The Harm of Halloween

Halloween Is harmful
I will state boldly that Halloween is harmful! Here are the reasons why.

Many are exposed to Witchcraft and occult practices at Halloween activities

Like many others, I got my first exposure to occult practices at Halloween parties. My first experience came at a church Halloween party at our youth sponsor's house. A group of kids went to the basement began talking about contacting the spirits and asking them to show themselves by table levitation. I had not been exposed to anything like that before. Some of them claimed that it really worked. I became uneasy left the party. My second experience came when I attended the Halloween party of a classmate. When it came to "game" time, we went to the basement. Carol asked us all to be seated in a circle and then placed a candle in the middle. She told us to hold hands and then turned off the lights. I asked why we were doing that and she said we were going to have a seance and to call up the devil. Not me! The last person I wanted to communicate with was the Devil. I got out of there.

I can tell you that many children get their first exposure to occult activities at Halloween. I have received communications from all over the United States testifying to that fact. In one school district a "real" Witch was brought in and told the children of the wonderful world of witchcraft including teaching them how to cast a spell. Another group of teens went on a school sponsored Halloween field trip and visited a channeler, which is nothing but a spirit medium who practices necromancy. They had a seance with the intent of contacting (channeling) the spirit of a dead movie star.

Last year I got a call from an alarmed parent. They had discovered their daughter's diary and what they read blew them out of the water. She and several of her teenage friends were planning on being baptized into witchcraft on Halloween of 1997. Obviously this was not her first contact with witchcraft, but she and her friends had been reading occult material from the school library and decided Halloween would be a good time to form their own coven. Let’s move on to the next reason Halloween is harmful. Halloween is harmful because… More: Continued:
http://logosresourcepages.org/HalloweenBook/harm_of.htm

Old 10-25-2005, 04:13 PM

Default Re: The Harm of Halloween

And why devils night?

And how did we get tricked into setting our clocks back on devils night this year. Sounds like a ritual to me.
Old 10-28-2005, 03:05 PM

Default Body hanging from tree mistaken for Halloween decoration

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/10/28/mistaken.suicide.ap/index.html