Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-25-2005, 07:31 PM

Default biblically speaking!

Revelation chapter 6
and i saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals,and i heard,as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
2. And i saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him; and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
3. And when he had opened the second seal, i heard the second beast say, Come and see.
4. And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another:and there was given unto him a great sword.
5. And when he had opened the third seal, i heard the third beast say, Come and see, And i beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
6. And i heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny, and see thou not hurt not the oil and the wine.
7. And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
8. And i looked, and behold a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was death, and hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beast of the earth.

Old 11-04-2005, 04:07 PM

Default Re: biblically speaking!

Now how can the average Christian break all of this symbolism down, so they can really understand what it is saying. Most ministers can't break it down. If the author would have presented it in plain language it would have only taken two sentences to explain it. By the way the horses are referring to the different races. It is showing how the different races are being used to build the kingdom of the antichrist. As you notice there is someone riding each horse.
Old 11-04-2005, 04:57 PM

Revelation ... or " to be revealed " ... as

we approach the end times it will become

more and more clear ... just like Revelation

13 is now after 2000 years CRYSTAL clear for

all.
Old 11-04-2005, 07:35 PM

Tell us akbar how many profesies from muhamad the pedofile, thief, liar, killer have come to be?
Old 11-04-2005, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Akbar wrote:
Now how can the average Christian break all of this symbolism down, so they can really understand what it is saying. Most ministers can't break it down. If the author would have presented it in plain language it would have only taken two sentences to explain it. By the way the horses are referring to the different races. It is showing how the different races are being used to build the kingdom of the antichrist. As you notice there is someone riding each horse.
The average Christian is not expected to break it down. It can not be fully broken down now anyway. This debate has been going on for 2000 years and it will continue. CHRIST comes as a thief. Learn that.
Old 11-04-2005, 09:11 PM

True, revelation is a continuual process that will never stop.

Like most people here are saying...over time it will be revealed and made perfectly clear.

Shame Muslims and Christians have to fight. I always have good dealings with Muslims.
Old 11-05-2005, 02:10 PM

Muhammed brought The holy Quran and the light of God (Islam). The establishment of Islam itself is enough. It is the only religion or political ideology that has led to the greatest civilizations. How many races of people outside of whites can say that about Christianity. In fact Islam gave the west the light that it has now through it's interaction with Spain. History shows that it was the only occupation in human history in which more was given for the upliftment of the people than anything taken away from them. At that time Spain was the light of the world. When the Muslims were kick out, Spain never recovered. That light that Islam first brought the world is going to return. The prophecy that Muhammed gave was that the
blacks in America would be the ones to resurrect the light and in turn resurrect the entire world to what God wants for mankind. This would be the greatest miracle of all.
Old 11-05-2005, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Akbar wrote:
Muhammed brought The holy Quran and the light of God (Islam). The establishment of Islam itself is enough. It is the only religion or political ideology that has led to the greatest civilizations. How many races of people outside of whites can say that about Christianity. In fact Islam gave the west the light that it has now through it's interaction with Spain. History shows that it was the only occupation in human history in which more was given for the upliftment of the people than anything taken away from them. At that time Spain was the light of the world. When the Muslims were kick out, Spain never recovered. That light that Islam first brought the world is going to return. The prophecy that Muhammed gave was that the
blacks in America would be the ones to resurrect the light and in turn resurrect the entire world to what God wants for mankind. This would be the greatest miracle of all.
I have on many occasions compared the "Holy" Koran

to the Torah and New Testament ... I have yet

to see how with all due respect the Koran is

a little better than a comic book ... just look

at how technologicaly backwards the Muslims are

... just look at how Japan is doing just fine

without the Koran ... the examples are endless.
Old 11-05-2005, 03:32 PM

The only light islam gave the world was the one they read and copied from ancient greek and roman books. The information you ascribe islam is western european not islamic. islam found the books in the ruins they plundered after stealing and raping just like their muhamad.

islam is still in the 6th century a.c. and will forever remain there because intelect and islam are at odds.

we do not worship the moon in this part of the world. take your moon god somewhere else
Old 11-08-2005, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Akbar wrote:
Some say that the four horsemen represent the four corners of the earth: N, S, E, W.

Some say that they refer to constellations.