Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2004, 10:15 AM

Default Why must I convert???

"I invite you to purify yourself from idolworship, devote yourself to God alone, that you may join God's kingdom on earth that is very soon to be established God willing."

Dear Lord,

A good meaning soul wrote mea message. To turn away from Jesus and towards Islam.

I'm going to make it real clear here. I have my own faith. Mine. It is what I believe. It is who I am. I believe in Jesus Christ. I don't know if he was "physically" the son of God, only Him Mary and God know that one.

I have faith that he was a divine messenger and a supernatural being in every sense of the word. By his faith in God, miracles occurred. He taught others howto believe in the possibility of miracles - good things happening without any sign of them coming; something completely unexplainable.

I know that just as God is my father in heaven, he is surely the father of Jesus in heaven. I also know that God runs the show. This is only the devil's playground because people are ignorant enough to place more faith in evil than in hope.

Don't ask me to turn away from my faith. I love God. Jesus led me to God as surely as Mohammed led you to God. I'm not asking you to drop your faith? I can appreciate it through my own faith. I am not threatened by the differences in our religions - they have both been corrupted by the leaders of our "churches" to one extreme or another.

I'm here to talk about what we have in common. The truth. The truth alone shall set us free. Understanding the truth is understanding God. Me and you are God's family whether you like it or not. I am your Christian sister. We have atheists in the family too! I adopted God as my father through faith just as surely as you did.

Remember not to judge, that God's job. If you believe you are speaking the truth, all the power to you. And don't ask me again to turn away from my brother, Jesus Christ, who showed me God's love.

Mary XXX

Old 12-08-2004, 07:14 PM

Default Re: Why must I convert???

Marypoppinz,

WE have to stop the invasion of Islam into the Western World It will drag our civilization into the dirt. There's is a religion of penitance and of working your way into salvation. What ever good they expose they copied out of the bible. They are truly a heretic cult of Christianity.

Comparing Muhamed to Jesus is totaly ridiculus Jesus came in Love and offered his life to us.

I wish I could say more about Islam but as you know the could find me and try to kill me, its there way.

Christianity in terms offers salvation as a gift from God the only commanments are "Love your neighbor as if he where you? "Preach the gospel of salvation to all nations" "care for the orphans and widows" And all you got to do is accept Jesus as your savior and repent from your sins.

Of course there are good and bad folowers in any religion but Chritianity is a way of life of love, compassion.

Living under islam is like living with a policeman on your back all day and night. Living under real Christianity is freedom.

Next time one of them comes to you tell them to accept Jesus as lord and savior.

cheers

Old 12-08-2004, 08:47 PM

55132 what are you thinking?

Brother Bush says the christian God is the best and only God.

Do you know any Moslem people or Moslem families?
I do. Many good people. The percentage of good people I meet that are Moslem is much greater than the percentage of "Christian" people who believe it is their right to claim God for themselves.

God is everybody's God whether you like it or not.

"I wish I could say more about Islam but as you know the could find me and try to kill me, its there way."

What are you thinking man? Is the Osama Bogie man hiding under your bed or in your closet?

Why do Christian people feel it is their God given right to superiority of all nations under God. That is lunacy, illogical.

Do you believe the Moslem children who are being slaughtered in Iraq are going to hell? If so,I believe you need to question your faith. That is only my opinion. You can believe what you want and it's really not cool to play God and judge other people based on their faith... it's smells too close to home of hating someone for their skin color.

Ignorance is not bliss.
It is ignorance.

Peace
Mary XX
Old 12-08-2004, 09:10 PM

You are adding things that i did't say.

Only God is the judge of people. i am talking about culture and the effects of mutli culturalism, something which i do not believe in because its destructive for all parts.

If you re read you will see that I said that there are good and bad followers in any religion.

But before I continue I would like to say:

1- I think Bush sucks,he is a liar and a knieving thief

2- I think the war in Iran is a sham

3- I have the highest regrads for those Irakee muslims fighting against the invaders

You don't know to much about those islam zealots in Europe they are killing Europeans because they say that islam opreses women, Or They say something that is not to their liking about muhamed of there religion.

Did you know?

That If a muslim converts to any other religion he can be killed by there sharia law.

That It is punishable by death for in Muslim countrie to preach to muslims.

I agree with you that most of the muslims are kind and simple but don't let that blind you to the devastating effect they can have on western society. Starting with women,they are treated as almost nothing.

Last week in france a young muslim girl about 18 was killed by her familly because she refuseed to marry someone chosen for her, this is not an isolated account

And the list goes on and on if you don't think there is a culture clash you are living in la la land.

Old 12-08-2004, 09:26 PM

Oh dearie me.

I apologize if I added something you didn't say.

You really need to learn about the true nature of Islam. DiD you know that the French government also said that Moslem girls could not wear their scarves to school?

Their are fanatics in every religion. What about the Christian child with burn marks up her arms at 11 years old because she refused to submit to sexual abuse???

You are right, there is good and bad in everything, just like night and day. I understand how multiculturalism is set out to break apart nationalism and faith.

AND... the Moslem male is generally more man than most "Christian" males. He may be a pig, but at least he's not a perv. He may be dumb enough to Lord his male position over his partner in life, not unlike many a Christian male who beats his wife and... the family unit is sacred. It is the heart of Islam. Seems to me it is supposed to be the heart of Christianity. I could be wrong.

Didn't Christ come for everyone?

Mary XXX

Peace
Old 12-08-2004, 10:10 PM

Yes Christ came for everyone.

The problem is that us in the west have forgatten the Christian values we once had as individuals.

One hundred years ago our societies (muslim and Christian) where very alike in terms of morality

Sadly the west has forgone those values for materialistc ones that go aginst the grain of humane values. Even worse the west speciay the US is trying to impose those amoral, humanistic values where ever it sets foot, This has given rise and in my opinion rightly so to the rebellion of those who don't want to accept them.

Getting back to culture as I said before I don't belive in multiculturalism. Because in my opinion that Muslim culture and Western Culture cannot mix becase there is much that separate us in terms of or views of life and world.

That is not to say that there are many things in Muslim people, Hindu, Budist that are good.

Many things you here said about Chritians has nothing to do with Christianity.

Did you know that Revernd JIm Jones from the Jones town massacre was not a Christian nor was it a Christian Church? The powers that be want to destroy Christianity because its the only one that offers love as the answer and God as the savior.

I encourage you to read the bible you will be surprised of the many splendid things that it offers being Freedom the most spectacular.

I recomend you start at Gospels.

cheers

Old 07-08-2008, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marypopinz View Post

Remember not to judge, that God's job. If you believe you are speaking the truth, all the power to you. And don't ask me again to turn away from my brother, Jesus Christ, who showed me God's love.

Mary XXX

I just got a great e-mail on judging;

[ Christians should judge and Christians should not judge- both are true. ]

Should Christians Judge?