Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-2005, 01:12 PM

Default What's your favorite Makow article?

I like The "Jewish" Conspiracy is British Imperialism for giving the whole skinny on the Illuminati, and their corporate/financial structure.

It also has the best quotes, like this one:

Quote:
In 1886, Andrew Carnegie wrote that, "six or seven men can plunge the nation into war without consulting Parliament at all."
You guys? :-)

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 11-01-2005, 01:21 PM

Default Re: What's your favorite Makow article?

I enjoyed His Majesty Makow's discussion of Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars. I just wish he had gone deeper into it.

Herr Doktor Makow's discussions always seem to have an anti-feminist bent to them. I appreciate this, but I want the whole picture.

What I'm saying is that we need fair and balanced chauvinism in today's policital climate.
Old 11-01-2005, 01:23 PM

silent weapons?

link?

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 11-01-2005, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Thumper wrote:
silent weapons?

link?
I have to look it up on saves the whales.

Yes, yes, yes...here we are. Now, seriously, Dr Makow has written a fine article here on Silent Weapons.

http://www.savethemales.ca/000504.html
Old 11-01-2005, 10:23 PM

It's really hard to choose when so many articles are so informative. One that is especially telling is, " Does a Satanic Cult Rule the World?"

http://www.savethemales.ca/211002.html
Old 11-01-2005, 11:31 PM

Henry should write an article on the pharmaceutical industry, and all the shit they put in our foods.

That stuff is a bit easier to grasp for the layman, than 'spiritual warfare' in the form of feminism.

--Andrew Carnegie