Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2005, 11:37 AM

Default whats with all this talk about the 'Nephilim' coming back in the last days? where does it say that?

?????????

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 11-02-2005, 11:47 AM

Default Re: whats with all this talk about the 'Nephilim' coming back in the last days? where does it say that?

Donít bother believing what scripture states (if it even does in this case). It is but a means of control.

Anyone who challenges me on this is a clear example on how effective this is. They defend their own destruction.

You can only find the true path from within.
Old 11-02-2005, 11:54 AM

Default Re: whats with all this talk about the 'Nephilim' coming back in the last days? where does it say that?

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
Donít bother believing what scripture states (if it even does in this case). It is but a means of control.

Anyone who challenges me on this is a clear example on how effective this is. They defend their own destruction.

if the bible was a means of controlling people, why were the Christians living in the early American colonies the freest and most prosperous people in the world?

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 11-02-2005, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Thumper wrote:
Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
Don’t bother believing what scripture states (if it even does in this case). It is but a means of control.

if the bible was a means of controlling people, why were the Christians living in the early American colonies the freest and most prosperous people in the world?
I have found the BIBLE to be a true book not by being taught it in some church, but by reading it. Reading is an internal process and the BIBLE is the word of GOD. I do not care whether you believe it or not. Your belief or disbelief means nothing to me or GOD.
Old 11-02-2005, 01:10 PM

something i've always found fascinating is how all the ancient cultures have similar 'mythology' about ancients gods, goddesses, and demons that walked the earth. Some people claim these were the nephilim.

:-o http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oni_(Japanese_folklore)

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 11-02-2005, 01:18 PM

The children of the Nephilim became known as the Titans. This is an important, but endless subject. Most of the posters here will spew all over it. So get ready.
Old 11-02-2005, 01:09 PM

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:

I'll challenge it. Anyone who opposes Scripture is clearly controlled by the slave-god of this world. They oppose their own salvation.