Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2005, 10:13 PM

Default Jews are Americas salvation.

Yes JEWS are Americas salvation. and here's why.
1. Jews are highly intellectual and have a masive hunger for money, (money that will employ Americans).
2. Jews are extremely resilient and bounce back from insurmountable odds, (from being exterminated of course).
3. America needs Jewish money, Trillions and trillions of it, (gold,silver,ect,)
4. Only conservative JEWS are what I'm talking about, the real thing.
5. Jews with their world-wide hegomony have the know-how to pull America out from under the shithole we're in.

Old 11-02-2005, 10:40 PM

Default Re: Jews are Americas salvation.

I have a lot of Jewish friends in New York City and They are smart pleasant people. They helped me many times. Shalom.
Old 11-02-2005, 11:02 PM

Most Jews are good people who are just trying to get by, like everyone else. There are a few of them in government, Hollywood, and the ADL, who are causing problems, but they aren't doing it alone; they're getting plenty of help from non-Jews.
Old 11-02-2005, 11:12 PM

Some have speculated that the reason so many people of a certain persuation are employed in positions of govenment is so that they take the fall when every thing goes down, stock exchange, economic depression.
Old 11-03-2005, 11:32 AM

I believe God blesses those enemies whom we curse and curses those enemies whom we bless.
Given the amount of Jew bashing on this forum and knowing that it is just a small fraction of the actual amount going on in the world, it is no wonder the Jews are so blessed!
Old 11-03-2005, 11:38 AM

Good reply, thank you.
Old 11-09-2005, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Marsali wrote:
Most Jews are good people who are just trying to get by, like everyone else. There are a few of them in government, Hollywood, and the ADL, who are causing problems, but they aren't doing it alone; they're getting plenty of help from non-Jews.
And the non-jews are happy as clams to do so!
Old 11-09-2005, 03:38 PM

This isn't exactly a parable but it is a damn good example of America, Western Europe and Australia.

Those of you who have an "outside" dog, notice how he gets when he gets fleas, which are parasites. He can be running full tiilt and suddenly stop to bite or scratch a biting flea. After a while he will start doing strange things trying to dislodge the fleas that are slowly killing him.

If you don't do something to help the poor animal like perhaps flea powder or a dip, after a while he will have so many fleas (parasites) that he no longer runs and plays because they have sapped his strength. Before long he will die.

We are that dog. I leave it up to you to discern who the greatest group of parasites in the world are. We, as free nations, will soon be dead.
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Old 08-06-2006, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Barbara wrote:
This isn't exactly a parable but it is a damn good example of America, Western Europe and Australia.

Those of you who have an "outside" dog, notice how he gets when he gets fleas, which are parasites. He can be running full tiilt and suddenly stop to bite or scratch a biting flea. After a while he will start doing strange things trying to dislodge the fleas that are slowly killing him.

If you don't do something to help the poor animal like perhaps flea powder or a dip, after a while he will have so many fleas (parasites) that he no longer runs and plays because they have sapped his strength. Before long he will die.

We are that dog. I leave it up to you to discern who the greatest group of parasites in the world are. We, as free nations, will soon be dead.
In Light of Recent Events

In light of recent worldwide condemnation of JEWS for the war in Israel, I need to clear the air on my stance of JEWS.

First of all I don't have a bone to pick with any race of people, YES, I sometimes write bad things about JEWS, but, it's with something about the NWO in mind. Now, I'm well aware that ZIONISM and JEWS go hand in hand, but, that is really not the case, if you investigate more, You'll find Gentiles more and more carrying the SATANIC FLAG!

I don't have a racist tendency, I find it disgusting actually, My GOD commands me to try and Love and Respect everybody! In this F***ED up world that's getting hard to do.

Now as far as this thread goes, I stand by my actual words. Let me explain something, Jews for centuries have been more aggressive than Gentiles when it comes to BUSINESS! Whether you believe their "cheats," "crooks" or whatever, they're in charge of world finance and business mostly because they've OUTFOXED the GENTILE!

Now if gentiles suddenly got more BRUTISH in business affairs, I'm pretty damm certain world affairs would still be the same if not worse.

I'm sure some on this forum will see things differently, and I respect that, This is my OPINION, and I stand by it. :-o

P.S. I forgot to add this, when I say Jews are Americas Salvation, I mean Financial, For me personally no one, not even JEWS offer me any salvation, Only my Lord Jesus Christ can give me that! And if you follow WORLD FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS you'll see that America has been the benefactor of some 5trillion dollars in Investment money since the 2001 WTC attacks, look around you, especially the big cities, Chicago,New York,Los Angeles..ect not even China has invested that much in infrastruture. And YES ther'es a CONSPIRACY in their somewhere.

Follow the Money Trail

this website provides all construction of massive building in the world, look it up yourself. http://www.emporis.com/en/

http://www.savethemales.ca/index.html
Old 11-03-2005, 12:41 PM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Yes JEWS are Americas salvation. and here's why.
1. Jews are highly intellectual and have a masive hunger for money, (money that will employ Americans).
2. Jews are extremely resilient and bounce back from insurmountable odds, (from being exterminated of course).
3. America needs Jewish money, Trillions and trillions of it, (gold,silver,ect,)
4. Only conservative JEWS are what I'm talking about, the real thing.
5. Jews with their world-wide hegomony have the know-how to pull America out from under the shithole we're in.
:-? I hope youre joking... Otherwise, youre an idiot!