Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-04-2005, 12:10 PM
Barbara Barbara is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 696
Default Bible Study - Let us ponder together


Since so many of you on this forum are Christian, it might be informative to pull verses from the Bible and let you give your thoughts on them. Let's start with:

##########################################

Job 1:6-7
Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord and Satan came also among them.

And the Lord said unto Satan, "Whence comest thou?" Then Satan answered the Lord and said, "From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it."

##########################################

Job 2:1-2
Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the Lord.

And the Lord said unto Satan, "From whence comest thou?" And Satan answered the Lord, and said, "From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it."

##########################################

If you have a verse(s) that you puzzle over or particularly want to discuss, add another thread.

__________________
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-04-2005, 12:16 PM
nohope187 nohope187 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,354
Default Re: Bible Study - Let us ponder together

I use those same verses quoting the devil at church when the pastor asks what I've been up to lately. hehehe. :-P
__________________
So pardon me while I burst into flames.
I\'ve had enough of the world and it\'s people\'s mindless games.
So pardon me while I burn, and rise above the flame. Pardon me, pardon me, I\'ll never be the same. -Brandon Boyd
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-04-2005, 03:39 PM
Akbar Akbar is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 403
Default Re: Bible Study - Let us ponder together

Sons of god? I thought Jesus was the only son of god? The question you should ask is why is satan making a cross on earth? It only means that satan is using religion to turn the people away from worshipping God. He has the people worshipping him. The sons of god are praying to God. God asked satan how did you get into the prayer that should be for God. Basically, how did you get the sons of god to worship you. Satan's response is he makes the symbol of a cross. Just get a pen and some paper. Take the pen and write on the paper the movements that satan decribes. What does it look like? Jesus died on the cross?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-04-2005, 03:56 PM
psholtz psholtz is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 246
Default Re: Bible Study - Let us ponder together

Quote:
Akbar wrote:
Sons of god? I thought Jesus was the only son of god?
This has grown to be an utterly *collossal* stumbling block for Christians.. not really sure how or why it came about, probably some combination of St. Paul and Emperor Constantine..
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-04-2005, 04:54 PM
nomad nomad is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 790
Default Re: Bible Study - Let us ponder together

How about the fact the the original brain behind

the brilliant idea of Problem Reaction Solution

is none other than God himself ?
__________________
:-o
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-04-2005, 05:59 PM
truebeliever truebeliever is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,768
Default Re: Bible Study - Let us ponder together

Quote:
How about the fact the the original brain behind the brilliant idea of Problem Reaction Solution is none other than God himself?
Ah yes! Brilliant NOMAD.

But is that God? Or Gods helper the devil?

I once had a dream where i walked around a street corner and their was God and the devil playing chess! I asked God why in the hell He was playing with his mortal enemy? He said that they had been friends for millenia and the devil was a vital part of his unfolding.

Whatever the truth of ancient mysteries and theological debate I have found from personal experience that when i stray from truth i get bonked on the head. When i deny my internal compass and for me ego's wishes head off south instead of north...so the lessons begin.

We are about to get a giant lesson because we refuse to grow up and take up our cross on this Earth.

God emptied himself of divine power and did it, so can we.

AKBAH: you are letting little predjudices get in the way of understanding. Who cares if Christ was Jewish? They earned the right. He did it for you too.

The 4 Gospels do it for me every time. The witness to these events. So full of little details and nuences that you would have to be a VERY cunning writer to make it sound like you are describing historical events. In fact when you see a movie that is REALLY good from the point of view of the writing, you can gaurantee the author is writing from personal experience. The only way you get the little details that make it authentic.
__________________
[size=medium]\"The Office\" is the greatest comedy...ever. [/size]
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-05-2005, 05:17 PM
LaDominio LaDominio is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 793
Default Re: Bible Study - Let us ponder together

Quote:
Akbar wrote:
Sons of god? I thought Jesus was the only son of god? The question you should ask is why is satan making a cross on earth? It only means that satan is using religion to turn the people away from worshipping God. He has the people worshipping him. The sons of god are praying to God. God asked satan how did you get into the prayer that should be for God. Basically, how did you get the sons of god to worship you. Satan's response is he makes the symbol of a cross. Just get a pen and some paper. Take the pen and write on the paper the movements that satan decribes. What does it look like? Jesus died on the cross?
Hahah, nice work.

You hit the nail on the head! But isn’t this obvious by now? Or have I been talking to the wall?

Religion was converted to Satanism at the beginning of this era. There is proof of this. Ask me if you cannot see it.
__________________
Demographics? Metaphysics? Scientific? Chemistry? Ecology? Psychology? Sociology? Entropy?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-06-2005, 04:28 AM
Saturnino Saturnino is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 624
Default Re: Bible Study - Let us ponder together

The sons of God controversy is really no controversy at all. It just means angels, who were created by God
The fact that Jesus was called Son of God (capital S) means that He is the Son in the godhead, a position, a function, not an indication of being an offspring. It indicates that He, even though being God Himself, subjects to the Father in certain matters, such as when He came to earth. That's their deal, so to speak. I guess they could have called God the boss and God the subordinate, but again that wouldn't be correct 100% because they are NOT inferior in any way to each other, but equal persons of the godhead doing different jobs.
The same explanation goes to the expression Son of Man. It indicates the human side of Jesus. He was both Son of God (fully God) and Son of Man (fully man).
He had to be a real man, and not a fake, so He could redeem men. Sin entered the world thru one man, Adam, and had to be dealt with by the sacrifice of a sinless man, Jesus.

About the other posts, one has to be very sure of what he is saying before confronting 2,000 years of scholarship and people who gave sometimes their lives to the study of the Bible. You don't just wake up and say that you think Jesus married Mary Magdalene. Most people who say those absurd things have never really read the Bible at all.

Another huge reason to believe that the Bible is true is that it is a book of Revelation, that God gave to men to direct and guide them in the way of salvation. If the Bible is tampered, a fake, it means God can't even do this one thing right, which is to guide us and preserve His own revelation in the way He wants. It means we are pretty much lost with a powerless God. Not the case !
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-06-2005, 04:45 AM
igwt igwt is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,391
Default Re: Bible Study - Let us ponder together

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
The sons of God controversy is really no controversy at all. It just means angels, who were created by God
The fact that Jesus was called Son of God (capital S) means that He is the Son in the godhead, a position, a function, not an indication of being an offspring. It indicates that He, even though being God Himself, subjects to the Father in certain matters, such as when He came to earth. That's their deal, so to speak. I guess they could have called God the boss and God the subordinate, but again that wouldn't be correct 100% because they are NOT inferior in any way to each other, but equal persons of the godhead doing different jobs.
The same explanation goes to the expression Son of Man. It indicates the human side of Jesus. He was both Son of God (fully God) and Son of Man (fully man).
He had to be a real man, and not a fake, so He could redeem men. Sin entered the world thru one man, Adam, and had to be dealt with by the sacrifice of a sinless man, Jesus.

About the other posts, one has to be very sure of what he is saying before confronting 2,000 years of scholarship and people who gave sometimes their lives to the study of the Bible. You don't just wake up and say that you think Jesus married Mary Magdalene. Most people who say those absurd things have never really read the Bible at all.

Another huge reason to believe that the Bible is true is that it is a book of Revelation, that God gave to men to direct and guide them in the way of salvation. If the Bible is tampered, a fake, it means God can't even do this one thing right, which is to guide us and preserve His own revelation in the way He wants. It means we are pretty much lost with a powerless God. Not the case !
Does that mean one should not worship the son of God? As Exodus 34:14 states:-

For thou shalt worship no other god: for the Lord whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-04-2005, 10:46 PM
Jimbo's Avatar
Jimbo Jimbo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 961
Default Re: Bible Study - Let us ponder together

Freedom Of Speech – ??? :-o :-o :-o

Those son’s of bitches, censoring the “word,” again…

May they burn in their “hell” awaiting, for their evil deeds against our kind humanity. But, no, no, no,… I shouldn’t judge…
8-)
__________________
Freedom is to understand, & to be unbounded by that Freedom -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sex not on the brain, but in the nose: study littlejohn Share the knowledge 1 04-29-2008 08:23 PM
Something to ponder about the NSA phonegate. Opinions 1 05-13-2006 08:30 AM
911-war-tyranny-death....pics to ponder redrat11 Share the knowledge 0 11-08-2005 08:44 PM
Bible Study ll - Let us ponder together Barbara Share the knowledge 2 11-05-2005 11:17 AM
Points to Ponder New World Order operatives 2 10-22-2005 08:43 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.