Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-2005, 06:20 PM

Default Between the Bible and Quran

As a true Muslim following the example of the Prophet Muhammed. I am wrong to say bad things about the Bible. I can only relate to you the inconsistency within it when it describes God. The holy Quran is a continution of the Bible. The Bible says only those who come through Jesus will enter paradise. The holy Quran says that anyone who believes in God and the last day will enter heaven. That statement alone shows the elevation of God's revelation from tribal to universal. I will not be a NWO guard dog and attack someone because they believe diffently than I do. The attack of someone outside of your race or religion is another trap set by the great deceiver Satan. The Bible says to revoke Satan and the holy Quran says to fight the schemes of Satan. So since we know one of the schemes of Satan is to spread war using both race and religion. We must walk a balancing act so we do not serve as fuel for the fire. Most of the posts on this site that attack religions or other races are based on pure ignorance. If it was intelligence then no one would do it. So I encourage you what ever religion you follow to strive to follow the best of your religion and serve as a beacon of light for others. The path to peace begins with the purification of our own souls as we reach out to help others on their path. This is the underlining message I get out of both the Bible and the holy Quran. The purpose of life is for man to work on the purification of his soul by engaging the material life. Only God can tell us how to do this. So that is why the word of God has to be the foundation of our life. So there is no battle between the Bible and the holy Quran. There is just an invitation from both to encourange you to submit to the word of God and use it as the foundation for your life.

peace

Old 11-14-2005, 06:39 PM

Default Re: Between the Bible and Quran

AKBAR,

You cant have it both ways. Either Christ said what He said or He did'nt.

Your religion has picked and chosen from here and there and bent and twisted. It is not honest. Thats not to say I dont believe the Bible as a whole has not been twisted and torn also but it is the 4 Gospels I focus on.

I like Islam for it's clear cut rules for living and I have ALWAYS had excellent dealings with Muslims here in Western Australia...but I fear that Islam and Christianity are headed on a collision course.

I fear another "faith" is hoping so also.
Old 11-14-2005, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Akbar wrote:
As a true Muslim following the example of the Prophet Muhammed. I am wrong to say bad things about the Bible. I can only relate to you the inconsistency within it when it describes God. The holy Quran is a continution of the Bible. The Bible says only those who come through Jesus will enter paradise. The holy Quran says that anyone who believes in God and the last day will enter heaven. That statement alone shows the elevation of God's revelation from tribal to universal. I will not be a NWO guard dog and attack someone because they believe diffently than I do. The attack of someone outside of your race or religion is another trap set by the great deceiver Satan. The Bible says to revoke Satan and the holy Quran says to fight the schemes of Satan. So since we know one of the schemes of Satan is to spread war using both race and religion. We must walk a balancing act so we do not serve as fuel for the fire. Most of the posts on this site that attack religions or other races are based on pure ignorance. If it was intelligence then no one would do it. So I encourage you what ever religion you follow to strive to follow the best of your religion and serve as a beacon of light for others. The path to peace begins with the purification of our own souls as we reach out to help others on their path. This is the underlining message I get out of both the Bible and the holy Quran. The purpose of life is for man to work on the purification of his soul by engaging the material life. Only God can tell us how to do this. So that is why the word of God has to be the foundation of our life. So there is no battle between the Bible and the holy Quran. There is just an invitation from both to encourange you to submit to the word of God and use it as the foundation for your life.

peace
[img align=left]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/USN3.jpg[/img]
Old 11-14-2005, 10:37 PM

To 623542643468,

If you want to proclaim your disbelief in God, why don't you do it without distorting the first page of my website!!

Ahmad

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 11-15-2005, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Ahmad wrote:
To 623542643468,

If you want to proclaim your disbelief in God, why don't you do it without distorting the first page of my website!!

Ahmad
[img align=left]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/USN2.jpg[/img]
Old 11-15-2005, 08:03 AM

Although I haven't yet read the Quoran, I do plan to in the future.
On the structure of the bible, I have my misgivings on quite a few things, one is that it says that no one should ad or subtract any of the words that were written, but because the church wanted to be a global entity, they changed alot of meanings that consoled protestants and others when they decided on rewriting the bible, to bring them into the fold, they evidently don't believe in their god that much, secondly being so obsessed with empowerment, they killed all the Cathars who rightfully believed that a church wasn't needed to be close to God, thats not a religeon I would trust for the future of mankind!
Old 11-15-2005, 08:36 AM

Ok 623542643468,

Thanks for restoring the most important statment There is no god except God.

Now could you also remove this eye and your signature? Have you asked for my permission to do that?

And may you tell me what is that all about ?

Ahmad

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...