Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-15-2005, 06:03 PM

Default Bush Assasination fall 2005?

Hi all.

The Tunisian astrologer "Hassan al-Sharibi" who predicted the princess Diana car death thing and the 1991 gulf war has predicted Bush will be assasinated towards the end of fall 2005.

There has been some talk already that high level forces in the US military have tried already to assasante him and these will be the people responsible for the event if it occures.

I suppose if this happens they will blame who they like and perhaps use it as a justification to impose martial law or something similar on the AMerican people.
Its also interesting that several predictions mentionthe US becoming embroiled in a civil war at about this 2006 timeframe which will supposedly result in 5 seperate republics. (billy Meiers Henoc prophecys among athers)

Check it out could this be the catylist the Authoritys in the US will use to end the freedom of the people?

Old 11-15-2005, 08:30 PM

Default Re: Bush Assasination fall 2005?

I am not necessarily a believer in Tunisian astrologists, but it all seems frighteningly plausible.
Of course, I won't know for certain until Ahmad confirms it with one of his numerology predictions. :-D
Old 11-16-2005, 05:31 AM

Well, fingers crossed.

Actually he was speaking in China and sounded almost articulate. Maybe Machiavelli has ceased poisening the pretzels with anti-psychotics.

For some reason I have always thought they would knock him off.

I know you and I agree FREEMAN that it is likely he is not in on the scam. I almost feel sorry for him. Almost.
Old 11-16-2005, 06:06 AM

Sounds about right to me. If you consider that some sheriff in Lousiana fired upon FEMA people during Katrina then technically the second revolution could be tied to 2005.
Old 11-16-2005, 08:52 AM

Articulate ??? – A Hidden Agenda ??? – :-o :-o :-o

NWO’s Hidden Agenda ???

I think Chinese people are, at heart, very nice people, however, their government has been very aggressively “extremist & intolerant” since I can remember. This is perhaps the reason he was so articulate there. Practically no opposition or demonstrations to demoralize his very fragile & “programmed” psyche.

There are still many Americans who, for fear to face reality & “defy” their own “belief systems,” which can always be very “traumatic” regardless of your heritage & culture, still think they are standing on “America the Free.” When they realize that we have been “taken-over” & that the “democracy experiment” is over, they are going to be in shock. However, most Americans, I think, do believe (at least subconsciously) in “True Freedom” & will not stand a “totalitarian” regime. That’s why speeches here at home are that much more difficult, since they have to constantly “lie” in order to both, keep the “hidden agenda” unscathed, while at the same time maintain the “illusion of Democracy” alive & well. For that reason, it might be very difficult for some to “say one thing” & know that everything they actually stand for is in “direct contradiction” to what they have been presenting to US Americans.

May God help us…
8-)
Old 11-16-2005, 01:49 PM

Not likely, after all the ILLUMINATI always use doubles or trick TV to confuse the populace. And seeing how Du--Bull-uu is such a "GENIUS" why even bother.
Old 11-16-2005, 04:31 PM

JIMBO:

Bush has been a LONG TIME stimulant abuser...Coke and Amphetamine. It is OBVIOUS to ANYONE who knows the drug well and I have had more of the stuff than most and worked with hard core druggies.

His "alcoholism" is probably linked to his constant coke and whip use which makes you drink like a fish.

Let us ponder the evidence...

He is, even under natural light, pale as a ghost at times with HUGE dilated pupils. Stimulants cause the body to shunt blood from the peripheries (arms and legs) and move them into the torso and brain based on the fight and flight response. The skin goes pale from limited blood to the surface areas. They also dilate the pupils in this manner.

Strokes anyone? Inevitable after so much stimulant abuse and his age. Remember the black eye? Either stroke or a day or two after a binge he got up suddenly and with certain chemicals depleted his body could'nt control his blood pressure. A common side effect after the drugs wear off and you get up quickly...then feel dizzy.

The "earpeice" under his coat stuff...that was definately a heart monitor. The end result of years of stimulant abuse is that you burn out you're A.V Node (Atrio-Ventricular) on the top of your heart. This is where the heart beat originates. I used to put those monitors on people when I worked in Coronary Care. It was DEFINATELY one of them.

Maybe he was articulate because they have forced him off the Meth for the last few weeks? Meth would also explain the reported violent mood swings.

"They" have ALWAYS offered their statesmen drugs. A good doco on the subject is "Altered Statesmen".
Old 11-16-2005, 08:39 PM

Quote:
"They" have ALWAYS offered their statesmen drugs. A good doco on the subject is "Altered Statesmen".
Also touched on in the Brice Taylor Book.
Excerpted from Chapter 33:Bill Clinton and Hillary:

Quote:
When it came to Bill Clinton, Henry would stoop low. He even sent up bags of cocaine with me to use when I was with Bill or Hillary in order to get them off guard. Bill and Hillary both did the cocaine. I placed it on a small mirror for them and they had glass nose straws they snorted it through. Bill could do the whole little white pile with one snort. Hillary took two or three sniffs to get all of hers. Then we usually had sex.

When I said certain things, they thought I was a gift from Bob Hope, the entertainer. Bob and Henry's real relationship was kept quiet. The Clintons didn't seem to know that Henry and Bob were working so closely together, one getting me into the White House while the "Expert" Henry Kissinger delivered the goods in order to find ways to hang the Clintons. Henry said, "I want them so badly."
Old 11-16-2005, 08:57 PM

With A Little Help From My Friends – :-o :-o :-o

Running On High-Octane…

Yeah, w/ a little help from my “friends.” No doubt a “stimulating” factor… But look, “Keith Richards,” from the “Rolling Stones,” has probably consumed more “intoxicants” than anyone we both know, & there he is, after “multiple-blood-transfusions” & all,… but he has not hurt thousands & millions of people in the process, while robbing them from a chance to have a fair shot at life.

We both know that governments make money by profiting from both sides of the fence. They profit from the black-market sale & distribution of drugs as well as from the criminalizing aspect of drug use & distribution where it regards the citizenry. That’s a “double-standard” I don’t agree w/. However, …

I’m not disagreeing w/ you. All I’m saying is, that to me personally, it is not how, or with what, a supposed “leader” “alters his or her state of mind,” but how he uses the knowledge & information available to them for the betterment or detriment of society. To me, the end product is what matters, & only if it benefits humanity at large & w/o having to sacrifice anyone. I think wars demonstrate how immature we still are as people of the World, in this magnificent Universe.

Peace.
8-)