Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2005, 02:17 AM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to George_Bush
Default Praying for the friend of sandy17

Ok...so don't have much time here, but I did want to pray for the friend of sandy17. I don't know who sandy17 is, nor do I know who the friend is.

But...may the Lord bless you and keep you and cause his face to shine upon you. The Lord bless you and give you peace.

And remember that he is the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all affliction. Therefore, we shall not fear, though the earth may quake and the mountains may be removed into the heart of the sea. Fear neither men, nor pestilence, nor threats.

And to those who wait on the Lord, they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they that walk and not grow tired, they shall run and not be weary.

--Fra N.