Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-21-2005, 10:57 AM

Default Canadian corruption in Nova Scotia

Shit or bust, I'm gonna grab my goolies and express my opinion.

I have been sitting on a list of corrupt individuals within Nova Scotia. I have come to the conclusion that I am willing to let the chips fall where they may and this truth needs to be outed. Get your popcorn folks and maybe a stiff double.

This post is my opinion and I can't be sued for expressing my opinion and what I believe to be true. They can harass me, but they can't sue me. Here goes nothing...

These folks are all named with regards to knowledge and/or involvement of coke distribution, questionable legal practices and predatory behaviour towards children. Rushy thinks I'm full of shit?

Anne Crawford - provincial judge

Tony Brown - town prosecutor for Bridgewater

LLoyd Tancock - crown prosecutor for Bridgewater

Carol Publicover - Head of Bridgewater Police Commission/ Deputy mayor of Bridgewater/ Principal of Headville High School

Gary Mumford - Inspector for police commission/ ex-RCMP/ ex-Cisis

Lunenbourg County Familiy and Children's Services:

Don Totton

Linda Jensen

Janet Moore

Jerry Dumphey

Dirty Cops:

Sorry I don't have a death wish. These folks carry guns

Dirty Doctor's:

Dr. Merrier - openly gay, adopted 2 children, loves the cocaine!

Dr. Ferguson

The cream of the corruption:

Peter MacReese - federal collusion

Norman Whynot

Michael Baker - Minister of Justice

Senator Buchanan - involved in Shelburne Boys fiasco - intimately!

Bob Douglas - RWB Douglas associates
This dude buys and sells island all over the world. Moving drugs around via some private islands, are we?

And let's not forget Premiere Hamm. Of course, he knows nothing of what goes on the province he 'governs'.

Prime Minister Paul Martin: Nova Scotians do not want you to use our shores to import your cocaine!! Bugger off! Get your bum buddies in Quebec to aid your cause of drugging the Canadian citizenry.

We're the closest port to the drugs, you say? I say Piss off Paul Martin. Keep your head up your arse, garb a pew on the great white porceline system of Canadian corruption and FLUSH!

Let the chips fall where they may and I'm not hiding their dirty secrets. I came here to tell the net about what goes on in Nova Scotia. How do you like me now?

Old 02-21-2005, 11:38 AM

Default Re: Canadian corruption in Nova Scotia

marypoppins,

I knew this one would make a good target for you
but posted it anyhow.

You are a disgrace to this site and Henry
should get rid of you permanently.
He must be aghast that the site he created is being
dominated by an extreme example of the awful
feminazi woman he writes about. Mary your
posts have very little substance to them.
You should go to a chat forum, not here.

I agree with this post by JackBnimble about you:

i agree, as a former guest who has read through most of the threads, i must say this chick is a problem. too bad there are those that come into this forum who are actually afraid of her. i smell me an alcoholic, or 'sybil' type personality going on with her.
Old 02-21-2005, 09:58 PM

hey that wasn't very nice
Old 02-22-2005, 05:43 AM

Never mind, Thumper.

Maybe Rush thinks people like me should keep their mouths shut about the corruption that flourishes, un-checked, here in Nova Scotia.

It's quite amazing to myself for him to post such a response when the stakes are so high and the corruption runs so deep.

Rush - sticks and stones mate.

Why not try a little logic and reason? It might aid your cause...

P.S. I have harboured a sneaking suspicion that Rush is from my neck of the woods - I also could be completely wrong. I wonder if I could outing anyone he knows??? Just a thought that crossed my mind. He's had a hate on for me since he hit this site. I seem to remember him showing up after I told the locals on the radio to go to henry's site and clubconspiracy. All government here listen to that show - this I know. It's a controlled "open" phone in to let the government know what the poeple know. That's its purpose.

But then again, maybe Rush just doesn't like the cut of my cloth. I can live with that too. His opinion or responses to me do not have any effect on my life. Let's be honest.

Now these government jack-asses - they can and have had an effect on my life. Not the arsewipes listed above but the insurance tentacle of this beast of corruption called Nova Scotian politically correct fcuking of a provincial peoples containing the largest black population within one province...complete corruption with a systemically racist media, governed by systemic racists - a clear sign and red flag of ignorance.

It's about time I wrote Tom's story - the slaying of a black man by ATV Atlantic Tunnel Vision. Did miss Chu keep a secret diary on the only black technical employee east of montreal, as directed by the company???

Miss Chu - what did you do?