Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-2005, 07:47 PM

Send a message via MSN to Drew_J
Default Pollard to be released in a swap!

Releasing jailed spy and Zionist traitor Jonathan Pollard in a swap for jailed Palestinian leader Marwan Barghouti makes absolutely no sense. Pollard, while an employee at the Naval Anti-Terrorist Alert Center in Washington, sold out his country. Marwan Barghouti, on the other hand, is not a treacherous spy.

In 1994, the Simon Wiesenthal Center demanded Pollard be released because “he thought by doing so he would serve the cause of peace. He is not currently a threat to the security of the United States. Further, he has admitted his guilt and taken full responsibility for his misdeeds.” In other words, violating 18 U.S.C. § 794 (c), the Federal law that makes it a crime to deliver defense information to a foreign government “with intent or reason to believe” that the information is to be used “to the advantage of a foreign nation” is no big deal and Pollard should be set free to go live in Israel, where he is considered a hero for stealing classified information out from under the nose of Israel’s “friend,” the United States (more accurately, the United States is a host for the Israeli parasite, a small corrupt and racist country that has finagled more than $85,000,000,000 out of America since 1949).

It should be noted that in Israel Pollard is considered a “Prisoner of Zion” and according Uri Ariel, member of the Israeli Knesset, the “Israeli public is united in its wish to see Pollard free.

Source.

Old 12-07-2005, 08:34 PM

Send a message via MSN to Drew_J
Default Re: Pollard to be released in a swap!

What ever happened to executing traitors?