Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on? > The War in Iraq
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-10-2005, 07:57 PM

Default Warning. Graphic Pictures. The Insurgency At Work.

I really wish I had'nt looked.

I made an unscheduled stop at Rivero's site and got this link to 4000 photo's of Iraq...

All the photo's at the bottom are of dead kids and infants.

AP has released access to their archive. Wonder why? The Elite are out for Bush.

http://iraq-kill-maim.org/

With regards the "insurgency". Please do not tell me that "Israel" or some other "Western" covert operator is doing ALL these bombings. These are local Jihadists with i'm sure the "odd" specific western operation.

Every time we cheer a roadside bomb designed to "liberate" the Iraqi people from the "inavder" this is whats happening. We should pray for peace in Iraq IMMEDIATELY. That includes the gutless insurgency stopping the killing of so many innocent Iraqi's in their quest for liberation.

If Sunni's and others want liberation then make peace. The "coalition" would have no choice but to pack up and leave.

If ANYONE thinks the U.S and others will be pulling out completely after building 10 permenant bases in Iraq I have news for them. The U.S will withdraw to the oil fields and vital transportation routes and let local Iraqi's kill each other.

Allah Akbar. Does the God of Islam sanction this Ahmed/Akbah? It aint my God.

I feel sick and helpless to do anything for these poor innocent little kids who just want to run and play like our kids. May Christ come quickly.

Now why do they hate us?

Old 12-11-2005, 10:47 AM

Default Re: Warning. Graphic Pictures. The Insurgency At Work.

The US NEVER pulls out of any country ... they will

keep military bases there FOREVER ... the NWO

noose will keep tighening all the time around all

the nations of the world until they control every

square milimeter of the earth.
Old 12-11-2005, 11:21 AM

The human race never fails to shame and disgust me. Humankind DESERVES to be wiped out by an apocalypse.

Its strange, this is happening 10 times worse in parts of Africa, yet people don’t even consider it. Cant blame them though, not many people have the guts to go in there and record those obscene atrocities. I would, but God does not lead me there.

There was a time when these pictures would have utterly depressed me, but after years of exposure, my feelings have been rubbed raw. These pictures further compel me to do what I must. When you see a picture like this, you have a responsibility! So many people ignore this to my disgust. 'Read my signature. So many people are SELFISH and COWARDLY disgraces to humankind. Is humanity really meant to be ‘every man for him self’? OFCOURSE NOT! But that’s how it is anyways!
Old 12-11-2005, 01:46 PM

There is no excuse for this, there has never been and never will be. When we say humans act like animals, we are so wrong. Animals never do this because they know GOD. We only pretend to.
Old 12-12-2005, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Insider wrote:
There is no excuse for this, there has never been and never will be. When we say humans act like animals, we are so wrong. Animals never do this because they know GOD. We only pretend to.
I think we can learn a thing or two from our housepets.