Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-25-2005, 11:31 PM

Default Religion / Illuminati / ET's

A few weeks ago ago Henry reported on the Disclosure Project on ET's. Many people wrote back, and I think someone provided this link:

http://www.truthcampaign.ukf.net/mainpages/articles.html

If you check out the 'ET agenda' article you might find stuff you don't like about religion but you will find a pretty thorough effort at debunking the Sitchin Ancient Astronaut thesis, Planet X, and ET's bringing in a new religion. The Disclosure Project is mentioned in passing, a huge article.

Old 04-02-2005, 03:28 PM

Default Re: Religion / Illuminati / ET's

Here's an important article from William Cooper:
http://www.hourofthetime.com/majestyt.htm

maybe it's on this site somewhere else, if not it should be. His article incorporates many observations of conspiracy theory from ufo's to communism, masons, Art Bell, NASA, FBI, terrorism, Golitsyn etc. Perhaps Cooper is mistaken about the physical landing of the Apollo missions, but his thesis on UFOs seems sound. He knew that much of the UFO community was CIA disinfo, although he didn't make the connection between high level gov't "admission" of the existence of ETs and future mind control agendas.

http://www.hourofthetime.com/ufo.htm
Old 04-03-2005, 03:27 AM

This is a very good, essential site with masses of good articles and links. I haven't read anything there for years but I think the Majesty 12 article and a few others are absolutely vital, in my opinion.

Good job, this, to bring William Cooper up. He was shot to death by a local sheriff on his own land in I think November 2001(!) for refusing to pay income tax.

BTW, the links and articles on the IRS and their illegal income tax are extremely important!

<a href="http://www.hourofthetime.com/internalnew.htm">Internal Revenue Service</a>

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, it expects something it cannot be." Thomas Jefferson

"The power of the United States to tax is limited to persons, property, and business within their jurisdiction, as much as that of a state is limited to the same subjects within its jurisdiction." - United States Supreme Court Justice Fields
Old 04-03-2005, 05:31 PM

I just want to edit my post about Cooper. ops:

"He knew that much of the UFO community was CIA disinfo, although he didn't make the connection between high level gov't "admission" of the existence of ETs and future mind control agendas"

(till well after he retired from the Navy)
Old 04-03-2005, 06:30 PM

If you would all study Tesla and what he spoke

about and what he accomplished you would all see

very clearly that UFOs are just a government

distraction to prevent people from understanding

that free energy and anti-gravity are merely

scientific facts on not a monopoly of green

men from other worlds ... free energy to the

masses is as normal as everyone having

free air to breath and water to drink ..." oh

ye of little faith "
Old 04-04-2005, 04:55 AM

I agree NOMAD. Read "The Hunt For Zero Point" by Nick Cook. It cant be denied that he could be an intelligence asset as he's an aircraft editor from Janes defnce Weekly. But...i believe he gives a good read on the origens of UFO sightings as cover for high tech weaponry and anti-gravity devices.

There is 3 trillion dollars missing from the American taxpayers purse. Me thinks i know where alot of it may have ended up.

It amazes me that people are so willing to believe in UFO's and little green men. I cant say that they dont exist, i would just caution people to look to a more Earthly explanation.

Why do we automatically assume there is another civilization far ahead of ours? Why ar'nt we the most advanced? This fantasy is one of a child, desperately waiting for a grownup to take all their worries away...perhaps also, it's a replacement for God?

As far as we know we are the most advanced and ONLY civilization in the Universe. Not a single radio signal has EVER been found originating from the depths of space.

Perhaps this will prove to be wrong. But until then, i hope we learn to respect the miracle of God's creation as the only one in the universe so far.