Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-2005, 08:45 PM

Default just a hunch, but I get a feeling that Sweden will be the next country to experience race riots

Countries like Australia that were wound up due to immigrant violence (that the police encourage due to their inaction, and other policies), in particular against their women, actually pale in comparison to what's happening in Sweden right now.

Apparently for years they have been suppressing the 'gang rape' culture that has taken hold there, but with the papers being NWO controlled and given our current political climate, they could certainly 'ride the wave' of ethnic conflict and bring it to a boil.

Here's something that makes the rounds on the internet that simply speaks to the inhumane conditions being wrought upon the Swedish people while the social engineers are no doubt waiting for the backlash.

http://fjordman.blogspot.com/2005/12/immigrant-rape-wave-in-sweden.html

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 12-19-2005, 01:47 PM

Default Re: just a hunch, but I get a feeling that Sweden will be the next country to experience race riots

The link is just some more propaganda. What about the rape of immigrant women by Swedish men? I'm sure the Swedish media does not report it, but it does happen. I'm sure it is reported less than the rape of Swedish women.
Old 12-19-2005, 06:06 PM

Default Re: just a hunch, but I get a feeling that Sweden will be the next country to experience race riots

Quote:
Akbar wrote:
The link is just some more propaganda. What about the rape of immigrant women by Swedish men? I'm sure the Swedish media does not report it, but it does happen. I'm sure it is reported less than the rape of Swedish women.
Either way, people are being raped. Maybe we should just set up all the rapists in a line and shoot them? Maybe then they’ll get the message "rape is bad, you sick, evil shitbags".

This is 'justice', by societal definition, but since when has this society really known what justice is? I had watched "Gangs Of New York" tonight. When a society is rotten to the core, so are its people, and they indulge in the most vile and retched acts whenever they get the chance to.

In time, not too long from now, all these disgraceful creatures will kill the heck out of each other, until they are no more, because that is what occurs to an individual who submits to Satan. You rot from within, until one day; you collapse into a worthless heap of dust. The same applies to society.

God made it so, that Satan could never prosper in our realm, because all of his creations are doomed from their beginning, like building a sand castle on a high-tide beach. How many more civilizations must crumble to the ground, before we get the message? Just one more.
Old 12-19-2005, 08:12 PM

LaDominio,
I think you get my point which is that rape in itself is evil and not because it happens just to white women. Most people on this site only think about crime when it effects whites. So when I bring of the issue of what about the rape victims or crime victims of other races. There is either flowery explanations or denial.
Old 12-19-2005, 10:38 PM

I'm thinking about the events that precipitated the aussie race riots. and they are the same now.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 12-20-2005, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Akbar wrote:
I don't think you have any idea, Akbar.

The article linked is a summation of cases (of which there are many) and info reported by Swedish news papers and the courts.

How come you're so sure rape of immigrant women by Swedish men occur, but are not reported? Where do you get that information? Swedish men are scared shitless for being called "racists" or "Nazis" so I don't think it would help their case if they themselves gave the Swedish politicians a genuine reason to call them that.

Since the state policy in Sweden is more mass immigration, state feminism, "Swedish culture and tradition=bad, Multiculturalism=good", the mass media downplays every new case of rape of Swedish women by non-White immigrant men for fear of the backlash it would cause if the Swedes knew the actual statistics.

Given the situation, it follows with crystal clear logic that if Swedish men were raping immigrant women it would be front page news in the papers, they would discuss it 24/7 on TV and radio and rub it in for weeks, milking it for all it's worth. It would so play into the hands of the politicians and the Powers That Be that I'll bet they wished it was true!

So Akbar, where are your facts to prove your point?

There are no such facts.