Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-17-2005, 04:57 PM

Default The war on bullshit

Christmas is not so merry this year. This year we did not put up our family Christmas pinecone wreath. It seems we have run out of pinecones. This year we were told our pinecone source was verboten. In the interest of homeland security people are not allowed to walk around local water sources. Well OK, I’m an American and it’s my water source so perhaps if I saw three guys in turbans pouring white powder into the water supply I might be inclined to call the cops. But since my family can no longer enjoy a peaceful walk among tall pine trees, a simple family pleasure is no more. Now that I will soon be a grandfather it would appear that we will not be passing this family tradition down either.
Hey, can’t wait for Memorial Day and the Fourth of July. I am going to find the largest possible flag I can find and nail it up on the house. Upside down, the signal of a country in distress. That’s what the “war on terror” has done for this country. The terrorists won.

Old 12-17-2005, 09:41 PM

Default Re: The war on bullshit

Instead of the American flag, you should try flyin the Jolly Roger. Either that or convert your American flag colors to red, black, and blue. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 12-18-2005, 10:34 AM

Freedoms, What Freedoms ??? - :-o :-o :-o

They Hate Our Freedoms !!!

Because “they” hated our “freedoms” before the attacks, we now made sure there are no “freedoms” left. Does that make sense? Who are “they” ??? Who are the real “boogey men” ???

Thank God for "Freedom Of Speech"...
8-)
Old 12-18-2005, 11:26 AM

The super, super rich. Like someone who has about $60 for every star in the Milky way Galaxy. People like that. That kind of wealth perverts people and they join with others of their kind to keep the party going. BTW it has been going for about 6000 years now.