Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-12-2004, 05:32 PM

Default The Earth is NOT Moving!

There is Something about Space that THEY ("the Illdarkinati) Don't Want You to Know .......

The Earth is NOT Moving!!

The Sun, Moon and Stars are going around a stationary Earth just as observed and just as the Bible says,

(Sun 24hrs...... Moon 24hrs 50min 28sec...... Stars 23hrs 56min 4sec...... all east-to-west).
More:
(Moving-Earth DECEPTION!!)

Last edited by rushdoony : 10-21-2009 at 04:38 PM.
Old 12-12-2004, 07:25 PM

Default Re: The Earth is NOT Moving!

Is this an example of a Christian mind?
Old 12-12-2004, 08:35 PM

To: Daniel

What does that mean?

Somebody posts 2 x 2 = 4 and then I say
Is that an example of a Christian mind?
What has that got to do with anything?

You want me executed because I'm disagreeing with your heliocentric brainwashing. OK what about the reverse, you should then be executed when you find out you are wrong and I was right. Unfortunately I would be dead under your rules even though I'd like to do it myself.

I am kicking you off this website because you gave an irrelevant response to a serious topic. Never come back. Are you going to follow my orders or not?
Old 12-12-2004, 09:16 PM

Hmmm... interesting stuff. I'ma look into it more. I dont know if i'm sold but as conspiracy nuts, we be should open to ALL possibilities.
Old 12-12-2004, 09:33 PM

You should'nt be sold on only a few paragraphs from me. That's why I mentioned the two expert websites. Thanks for replying though.
Old 12-12-2004, 09:42 PM

Rush,
your words speak too your true character.
Old 06-14-2008, 01:46 PM

excellent comment
Old 12-16-2004, 05:13 PM

Rushdoony dead

Vallecito, California Rousas John Rushdoony, the "father of Christian Reconstructionism," and the founder of Christian home-schooling movement, died of prostate cancer on February 8 at the age of 84.
Rushdoony also founded the Chalcedon Institute and penned, in longhand, many books, including the influential The Institutes of Biblical Law.

Rushdoony taught that every aspect of society should be based upon Biblical law, which includes death by stoning for practicing homosexuals. His work greatly influenced the political agenda of the Religious Right.
Old 12-19-2004, 03:41 PM

The belief that the Earth is rotating on an "axis" and orbiting the sun is
THE GRANDADDY OF ALL DECEPTIONS IN THE WORLD TODAY...

Launched from its modern founder's deathbed in 1543, the Copernican Revolution ushered in a movement that has totally reshaped and re-directed ALL of man's knowledge (HERE)..

The Christian Bible (and the Koran!) declare the earth to be motionless. The mathematical Copernican model says the earth rotates on an "axis" (at over 1000 MPH) orbits the sun (at 30 times rifle bullet speed), and is whooshing around a galaxy (at 250 times rifle bullet speed) .....all at the same time.

Over the centuries, superstars in the physical sciences established the Copernican model as an unchallenged fact. This success paved the way for conquest of the biological sciences (Darwin et al). This transvaluation of values and philosophy (Nietzsche et al) then quickly spread to the social and behavioral sciences (Marx, Freud et al), to mathematics (Einstein et al), the Arts (Picasso et al), Education (Dewey et al), and so on through today's media reinforcement of all of the above. ..As the 21st Century gets its feet wet, man's "knowledge" is almost totally secularized and the Bible all but ignored as the source of absolute Truth from God Himself. ..The "sciences" reign supreme, and they do so because of the victory of Copernicanism over the Bible's motionless earth.

Old 12-19-2004, 06:58 PM

blah, blah, blah
yada, yada, yada,

yah, yah, yah, yah....

yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.........

XXXX