Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-10-2006, 07:38 PM

Default The profit of broken families

What are the costs of broken families? How do the costs of broken families benefit a capitalist society? When you have a broken family there are a lot of society costs. Several studies have indicated that children from broken families are most likely to go to prison, abuse drugs and alcohol, suffer from psychological problems, live in poverty,and be involved in the sex trade. Each of these ills provide employment for social workers, mental health therapists, police officers, prisons, lawyers, etc. So an entire industry is created just to meet the needs of broken families. So is this done on purpose? You have one group of people who are in quick sand, which keeps them stuck in an ungoing cycle of broken families. Look at the American inner cities for clear examples. Then you have those whose job it is to meet the needs of those in broken families, who are middle to upper middle class. It seems that their job is to keep them out of the race to success. It seems that American society is encouraging more broken families through it's promotion of sport and play and having the easy way out. Strong families require hard work and committment. Today, those who favor hard work and committment are seen as the enemy, while those who are promiscuous or homosexual is seen as the clear example of modernity and human progress. In the Bible, Jesus tells us to go untie the "donkey". The "donkey" are the masses who are easy prey to the whispers of those who want to enslave them through their calculated manipulation of their unconsciousness. Jesus says to untie them from this manipulation by reinforcing them to use their consciousness. Until this happens, the masses will continue to be under the influence of the whispers of those who want to make an easy profit at the benefit of broken families.

Old 03-11-2006, 12:44 AM

Default Re: The profit of broken families

Akbar, you are on the right track. It has been the aim of this government to undermine and ultimately destroy the black family, especially, since before the "civil rights" movement, which did the black community more harm that it ever did them any good. The proof is there for anyone with eyes to see.

There is an old adage:

WHAT YOU WANT MORE OF, YOU SUBSIDIZE. WHAT YOU WANT LESS OF, YOU TAX.

To receive assistance, the husband/father must move out of the house. That effectively destroys the nuclear family and the children suffer from not having a male role model and father around.

Je$$ie Jack$on encouraged black girls to go out and have as many black babies as they could to build up black voting strength. He told them the government would support them and it has.

These mostly illegitimate children grow up to become the criminals and underclass of our cities, serving the purposes of the PTB by destabilizing society, joining gangs, taking and selling drugs, filling prison cells or dying at a very young age. Most of them have no interest in voting, for what that's worth. They are lost to the system except to be used as tools in it's demolition.

When these same PTB want an increase in crime to justify more funding for more police and stricter laws, they see to it that the price of drugs goes up and the drugs themselves become scarce. Crime skyrockets. People demand that government DO SOMETHING!! Once their mission is accomplished and the Police State furthered, they allow things to go back to business as usual until the next time.

The blacks have swallowed a sugar-coated poison pill. They have been told that the government cares about them. They are not alone in this but their usefulness will soon come to an end. The subsidies will dry up and what you are seeing in Iraq right now in the way of civil war will be taking place on the streets of American cities.

It will not be drugs or religion that they will be fighting over, it will be bread.

The sad thing is, we all share a common enemy but the enemy has seen to it that we wind up fighting each other so we won't come together and fight THEM. What a formidable force that would be!

Divide and conquer, divide and rule.

Machiavelli would be proud.
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Old 03-11-2006, 04:02 PM

Believe it or not, the majority of blacks are not being subsidized by the government. Yes, black leaders have misguided the black community by telling them that all of their problems are the "white" man's fault, instead of telling them the importance of taking personal responsibility for their own lives. Their are many blacks who also want blacks to end their over dependence on the government. Blacks are more dependent on the government than any other racial group. The government has already shown with it's response to Katrina that blacks must start developing alternative supports other than the government. I think most middle class blacks have done this, but it is the few in the inner cities that will suffer most when all of the government support will end. A race war will destroy America, so quite naturally i'm against that solution.
Old 03-11-2006, 07:00 PM

It may not be a 100% the caucasians fault, but it is at least 95% their fault. The system is geared towards white privilege. I'm suprised to hear this from you of all people. You can never let the devil off the hook.
Old 03-11-2006, 07:06 PM

[img align=left]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/HelalV2.jpg[/img]
I have never been on the hook.
Old 03-12-2006, 03:09 AM

Then you are delusional, Satan.
Old 03-12-2006, 10:55 AM

Since my past, present, and future have no linearity in your sense, I can not be ignorant of my circumstances. Remember, I was made the full pattern and will remain REX MUNDI until the coming of the LOGOS. I am not unappreciative of those born of water who can recall the truth for my reasoning is not yours, my agenda is not yours. I am no lover or forgiver of any and I simply point out the fallacies of the creation. The human creature is the greatest of those.