Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-14-2004, 04:22 PM

Default Is 666 the number of the beast or the Quran?

------------------------------------------
God doesn't have any favorites you dummies.
------------------------------------------

lol please no insults we are all passionate

about seeking peace in this world.

History and reality is clear that God IS a racist

because the revelation was made to a race. This

is fact. The question is which race.

666 said this above and I, Mary, was the one quoted. Are we both completely out of order, or just me?

I offer an apology. I just think that people who believe that kind of jibberish are beyond racist. They hate beyond the boundaries of skin colour all the way to the core of any good human being... their faith.

Does this quote above appear to offer peace? Am I being unreasonable in my assumptions?

I welcome correction.

PeaceMary XXXXX

:-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o

Old 12-14-2004, 09:48 PM

Default Re: Is 666 the number of the beast or the Quran?

I am unaware how God plays favorites- perhaps we can get some further info to support this? Just because revelation was made to a race- I'm not sure how that implies an exclusion to others.

Racism of course does not offer peace. Even if one claims that that is what God wants then fine- I can't really prove otherwise but it's not want I want.

BTW- my research has shown that the Quran is as holy as the Bible- both inspired words of God. Of course, both have been corrupted via translations.

Peace and love to all.
Old 12-15-2004, 12:37 PM

Revelation was not made for a specific race.

Revelation 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands

God is not racist, He loves us all and wants us all to be with Him.

Satan is not racist, he hates us all and wants us all to be with him.

Romans 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Good question though, just what is the mark of the beast? Anybody got 2 cents?
Old 12-15-2004, 01:18 PM

What a clever cow is this mad cow.

No insult meant, only praise for what you state so clearly, you crazy heifer.

I'm a mad cow myself, mad about the truth.

This number of the beast - is it in the bible as specifically 666?

I personally believe that you are numbered by government, the mark of materialism... taxes owed - debt. Reminds me of sin, in some ways except that Jesus paid that debt and World War 2 ended. Canadians should not be paying income tax.

Some members of many religions do not even understand their own faith. They have never given it a second thought. It isn't a part of their day to day life, is what I'm saying. I believe blah, blah, blah...go to church Xmas, yada, yada, yada.

They have no personal connection to their faith. Ask me why I believe what I do, and I'll quite happily explain. Life experience is my basis.

In the beginning there was that apple tree. We questioned god's authority over us and that tree.

That tree was knowledge. Woman has been blamed ever since for the fall of humanity. In society, she is either a wore or a virgin the duality of the two mary's of the Bible. I question that one. God wants us to know the whole truth, maybe not. We try and shield our children from the truth, yes we do.

We are questioning creatures by nature. Surely that is how God created us. Every child begins his route to knowledge with why? And not some hoky numerology 666 which tells you the definition of a word through the sum of the supposed knowledge assigned to each letter. Nature and life reveal the truth to us all, in reality.

I believe in miracles? Do you? I know you do. Ask God for one and have patience, he just may surprise you.

Uncle Sam's rat race lured away human kind from God and towards money. These occult idiots place their faith in numerology, therby giving it power. They feed evil with negative energy and negative thoughts backed with negative actions.

This warring thing has me concerned regarding those who support war and violence, in the name of religion, oil, money, numbers. Do the numbers dying on both sides count for anything?

Is 666 the number of the Quran? And what is that supposed to mean to Islam and to us Christians?

Does peace matter or the meaning of 666?
Which matter deserves our attention and our deepest thoughts towards understanding?

Your thoughts?

Mary XXX
Old 12-15-2004, 02:46 PM

ugh! please do not call me clever Mary

my head swells and it hurts to put a pin in it to deflate it

Peace is the more important message no doubt!

and what is peace?

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Jesus Christ is the Prince of Peace!

And you see the verse, this is why I believe he is worthy of my worship.

Peace matters, of course it does, but what about those who carry the mark of the beast?

What if I have it and I don't know it?

God told us to figure out the mark if we can

Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

We need to identify the mark should one have it so one can get rid of it.

Perhaps if you can't tell someone about the Prince of Peace, maybe they'll listen to the message if you know the mark of the beast...yea right!

Deuteronomy 9:13 Furthermore the LORD spake unto me, saying, I have seen this people, and, behold, it is a stiffnecked people:

centuries of stubborness
national and racial pride
any body out there got a stiff neck?

Revelation 22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still

I'm still working on peace in my own household maybe when I achieve that I can join other people in search for world peace.

:-)
Old 12-15-2004, 02:59 PM

Isn't it ironic how the seed of the people that

use the word Peace in their greeting coming

and going are the ones creating wars at the top

of the NWO pyramid ?

Shalom Madkhao,

You make sense, although the Revelation

was made to a specific race, it does not

mean it was intended ONLY for a specific race.

But it would have made life on Earth a little

easier no ?
Old 09-22-2005, 09:18 PM

GOD is not a racist, but GOD. If you believe in GOD fine if not fine. The Revelation is open to all who will receive it, but it is not forced on any. Your own choices will construct your future. This is what humans demanded and this is what they have.