Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-2006, 04:05 PM

Default Question about the BNP: do they actually oppose the NWO? Or are they gatekeepers?

I read their site from time to time, and they keep banging the drum to the same tune. they seem to attribute the whole invasion of muslims to things like 'Political Correctness' or pandering to the ethnic vote, or sustaining social security, or having a cheaper work force, and even though most of these have been proven wrong they still don't call it what it is: a conspiracy of the NWO.

what's up with that?

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 03-14-2006, 08:38 PM

Default Re: Question about the BNP: do they actually oppose the NWO? Or are they gatekeepers?

If they did oppose it, would they not state their intentions that way openly? :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 03-14-2006, 09:44 PM

Default Re: Question about the BNP: do they actually oppose the NWO? Or are they gatekeepers?

8-) Any Political party that opposes Globlism has to be anti NWO in theory otherwsie they wouldnt be Nationalists at all. Unless ofcause the term Nationalist is used with the kind semantic derivation and revisionist model the way some posters on stormfront use the term, where posters sometimes talk of pan Ayranism or our Race is our nation ORION all this stuff is very American and very post modern however the BNP is simply based on the orthordox Nation State model for Anglos in Britian plain and simple! 8-)