Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2006, 11:40 AM

Default This place gives me a headache

Everyone here should go out and look up at the sky, if it's night where you are then drink deep in the mystery of the stars and our place in them, if it's day then feel the sun (or rain) on your skin and and marvel that you get to live and see it all, even if only for the short span of a human life. Kiss your spouse or significant other, rub your hands through the fur of your pet and take them for a walk (or whatever they like to do) then go out and do something that is truly just fun. We only get one chance at this (demonstrably, if someone can irrefutably prove otherwise I'm open to convincing), so make it good and live it happy and strong.

Sincerely,

Tom Morgan (who had to research these forums for work, and cares only about strong beer, good friends both animal and human, and making it through).

Comments are welcome at tommorgan45@yahoo.com

Old 03-20-2006, 12:48 PM

Default Re: This place gives me a headache

Thanks Tom. Really.

Now my eyes are burning from the acid rain, I just got mono from my EX-significant other, and I didn't realize that my dog was rolling in bird crap until I ran my hands through his fur.

Anybody know where I can get cheap vaccines?

P.S.: I' ve been enjoying my research into the occult roots and symbolism in the adult entertainment industry, but I find it difficult to maintain my scientific objectivity . . . int:
Old 03-20-2006, 01:13 PM

Quote:
tommorgan45 wrote:
Sincerely,

Tom Morgan (who had to research these forums for work, and cares only about strong beer, good friends both animal and human, and making it through).
See, this is where I get stuck sometimes...

Call me crazy, but I find it hard to care only for those around me. There are so many people that we would adore if we had just got the chance to meet them. But we are all still here. Were all in the same boat, so it saddens me to see these people go through atrocities, because I see them as my brothers and sisters. The children I see as my children. This outlook is very natural and healthy for a loving society. So if I keep up this natural outlook, of course Iím going to care about MORE THAN STRONG BEER AND MAMALS. And of course Iím going to have a bit of a headache.
But this society is hateful and wretched, so what must my outlook be now?
I must not care as much as I would like to, or else I will surly lose my mind. This is the sad condition of this wretched society.

It has been said by many a great mind 'to be completely happy in this world is to be partially insane or just plain stupid'.
Old 03-20-2006, 01:17 PM

...So I still have a headache.
Old 03-20-2006, 03:10 PM

Quote:
tommorgan45 wrote:
Everyone here should go out and look up at the sky, if it's night where you are then drink deep in the mystery of the stars and our place in them, if it's day then feel the sun (or rain) on your skin and and marvel that you get to live and see it all, even if only for the short span of a human life. Kiss your spouse or significant other, rub your hands through the fur of your pet and take them for a walk (or whatever they like to do) then go out and do something that is truly just fun. We only get one chance at this (demonstrably, if someone can irrefutably prove otherwise I'm open to convincing), so make it good and live it happy and strong.

Sincerely,

Comments are welcome at tommorgan45@yahoo.com

Let me see now:

#1) STRONG BEER
#2) Good friends (both animal and human)
#3) Making it through

In that order, ehh??
Old 03-20-2006, 05:56 PM

I can truly see how and why it would give you a headache.
Old 03-21-2006, 10:50 AM

Researching Forums For Work ??? - :-o :-o :-o

Quote:
Tom Morgan (who had to research these forums for work,
What kind of work ???

Thank God for "Freedom Of Speech"...
8-)
Old 03-23-2006, 09:17 AM

He works at the Old MacDonald Plaza, in the EIEIO: Electronic Information Eccentric Investigation Office, but don't tell anyone 8-)
Old 03-23-2006, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Ozzy_dopster wrote:
EIEIO: Electronic Information Eccentric Investigation Office
And for who/what are they investigating?
Old 03-23-2006, 01:36 PM

Yes, we should take time out to enjoy life and appreciate the natural beauty of things. When we observe the natural beauty of things. We begin to realize that with beauty and peace comes struggle and responsiblity. It is our human responsibility to work to make the world a better place. Only the weak ones amongst us close our eyes and chose to drink our fears away instead of struggling for our freedom. So have a toast to your fears.