Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2006, 04:13 PM

Default Letters prepare Sept. 11 families for release of 911 calls

Monday, March 27, 2006 NEW YORK (AP) — Some last words -- words exchanged during emergency calls during a day of terror -- are soon to be available to the public.

The city has sent out letters to 24 families of people killed in the Sept. 11 attacks advising them that partial transcripts and recordings of 911 calls made by the victims soon will be released because of a court order.

The letters, sent by express mail on Friday, advised only family members whose dead relatives could be identified from the calls recorded by police and fire department operators.

———

COURT ORDER: A judge ordered the move in a case brought by The New York Times and nine family members of victims under the state’s Freedom of Information law seeking fire department records.

WHEN? The city said the transcripts and recordings likely would be released Thursday or Friday. It didn’t say how many there are.

PAST RELEASES: In August, the city released 12,000 pages of oral histories and more than 15 hours of fire department radio transmissions.

Old 03-29-2006, 05:48 AM

Default Re: Letters prepare Sept. 11 families for release of 911 calls

This should be interesting...
Old 03-29-2006, 01:58 PM

Well, at least they waited a decent interval before shamelessly exploiting 9/11 materials for the sake of obscene profits . . .
OR, hopefully, it is another move to chronicle the human interest of this fiasco for public enlightenment?
Like, wow, man! Hey, LaDominio, when I stare at your purple Jesus, I could swear that the lips move, and then He starts telling me what a bad boy I am . . .
Old 03-30-2006, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
Like, wow, man! Hey, LaDominio, when I stare at your purple Jesus, I could swear that the lips move, and then He starts telling me what a bad boy I am . . .
:-)
It seems in purple light he becomes melancholic and points out peoples flaws... :-o

What if the 9/11 tapes reveal something that would prove to the public that 9/11 was an 'inside job'? It would further support my theory that they want us to know!
We will see…
Old 03-30-2006, 06:16 AM

Truebeliever sent me this awhile back.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/dotmil/arkin020199.htm
Old 03-30-2006, 08:13 AM

Since when can calls be made "in flight" at such altitude?

They must have been using the phones on the back of the headrests. This has yet to be clarified.
Old 03-30-2006, 10:47 AM

This is what happens to the judicial process: all the traditional rules of evidence go out the window when anyone can be depicted anywhere doing anything . . .
I wish that I could find the link again, but there was at one time a website that explained the "Fishtank holograph" using lasers which intersected each other inside a photoreactive medium in the tank. The two lasers were coordintated in a 3-D rastor scan algorithm and could paint realistic images at their intersection THAT COULD BE VIEWED FROM ANY ANGLE AROUND THE TANK.
Now, let's suppose that the sky could be rendered into a semi-opaque photoreactive medium: could two ground-based lasers linked by computer project an image without mirrors or mega-watt projection equipment?