Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2006, 05:47 PM

Default I WILL REPEAT MYSELF, THE COMPUTER IS SATANS TOOL of PERVERSION!

It's not ROCKET SCIENCE,The Internet is the TOOL to ENSLAVE HUMANITY!

the mass perversion going on in the MINDS of sexual deviants is only MAGNIFIED by the INTERNET! A direct creation through humankind from SATAN! SO IT IS A NEGATIVE BLIGHT ON HUMANITY. I stand by those words.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0404062teacher1.html

The Internet Emboldens the Perverts

Goodyear mother accused of luring teens for sex through myspace.com

John Machay
staff writer

A 36-year-old mother of three is behind bars after allegedly posing as a teenager on the Internet and luring underage boys to her Goodyear home for sex, officials said.
Peggy Ross is being held on one count each of sexual conduct with a minor, kidnapping and luring a minor for sexual exploitation, said Cmdr. Ralph McLaughlin of the Goodyear Police Department. She’s being held on $120,000 bond, according to court records.

Ross, who allegedly maintained a home page on the popular Web site myspace.com under the guise of a teenager named “Tabitha” is accused of striking up conversations with boys between the ages of 13 and 18 and inviting them to her home when her husband was away, McLaughlin said.

“From what we understand, apparently her husband was away on business when these activities occurred,” McLaughlin said, noting that no evidence has surfaced to suggest Ross’ husband was privy to the activities.

Police first became aware of the illicit goings on when they received a tip from someone who claimed Ross was hosting parties in her home that involved drugs, alcohol and underage boys, McLaughlin said.

“We couldn’t find anything to substantiate that, but through the course of our investigation we came into contact with a boy who told us he’d met her on the Internet and she invited him to her house,” he said, noting that the youth is between 13 and 18 years old. “Once he was there, they engaged in a sex act.”

Stake out
Although Ross’ home was placed under surveillance on Tuesday, she was taken into custody during a traffic stop that occurred shortly after police watched her leave, McLaughlin said.

“The reason for that was we knew she had kids in the house, and even though we planned on doing what we call a ‘soft’ arrest, we knew it could be pretty traumatic for them,” he said. “So we waited until after she dropped off the kids at school. She was on her way home when we stopped her.”

McLaughlin confirmed that investigators then served a search warrant on Ross’ home, but he refused to elaborate on what was seized.

While police “are aware of a few more possible underage victims,” the youths have refused to cooperate in the case, McLaughlin said.

“It’s really kind of surprising to me, because if the situation was reversed — if the predator was a man and these kids were teenage girls — their parents would have hauled them down to the police station and demanded that we do something,” he said. “But, for some reason, because they’re boys, no one seems to want to talk about it. That’s something I don’t get, because the fact that the victims were boys doesn’t make the crime any less heinous.”

Investigators believe there are more victims beyond the few that they already know about, McLaughlin said.

“When someone is busted for a crime, especially a crime like this, you can bet they’ve done it several times before they were caught,” he said. “It doesn’t usually happen after the first offense. So we feel pretty strongly that there are more victims out there. The trick is getting them to step forward.”
The Internet Is A Negative for Humanity

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=3093&forum=9&PHPSESSID=927d fa8cf26c89f610d6df0a928368c4

Old 04-28-2006, 08:48 PM

Default Re: I WILL REPEAT MYSELF, THE COMPUTER IS SATANS TOOL of PERVERSION!

Correct, so what will you do about this or what the computer evolves into by the hand of humans.
Old 04-28-2006, 09:05 PM

Quote:
ignt wrote:
Correct, so what will you do about this or what the computer evolves into by the hand of humans.
What is Is What Has Become.

the Internet is, or has evolved into what is before you, a Cesspool of Useless Data Streams Hypnotizing the masses into SHEEPLE.
Old 04-28-2006, 09:40 PM

So is everything else in this plastic society including organized religion.
Old 04-28-2006, 09:45 PM

Quote:
ignt wrote:
So is everything else in this plastic society including organized religion.
So What is Your Solution For Humankind?

I think There is HOPE, People just are'nt looking for it, It's too easy to accept EVIL rather than submit to GOOD.
Old 04-28-2006, 11:13 PM

My solution is to leave the choice to humans with no intervention and let their fate come at their own hands. If they can not or will not see what has been given them, then how are they ever to be trusted with a greater gift. If those who tend the vineyard let it succumb and die, should they be given a greater vineyard?
Old 07-02-2006, 10:06 PM

Quote:
It's not ROCKET SCIENCE,The Internet is the TOOL to ENSLAVE HUMANITY!
And yet here we are? I will spare the irony.

It is the deification and obsession with technology which is Satans tool. It is to place ANYTHING above and beyond Gods laws that invites Satan and demonic behaviour.

No patriot would call his rifle a tool of Satan yet it is designed to kill...surely their is no need to go on.

NOTHING has dented the Globalist agenda more than the Internet.

God Bless the internet and all who learn the truth through it.

The internet no longer has a hold on me. I no longer post endlessly because I have removed it from my house. Now I can get on with my life while still benefitting from it's wonderful gifts.
Old 07-02-2006, 10:16 PM

It is perverted at human hands as are all things given to humans. The most important application is its ability to freely absorb, with your help, the essence of your world and store it for what comes should no flesh be saved alive.
Old 07-02-2006, 10:31 PM

REDRAT11...

Nice to see someone has taken over from me and OZZIECYNIC in the abuse stakes. :-)
Old 07-02-2006, 11:02 PM

Default number 9

Quote:
No matter what number you add you always come back to 9.

examples: 13 1+3=4 13-4=9
94 9+4=13 94-13=81 8+1=9
156 1+5+6=12 156-12=144 1+4+4=9
And no matter what the size of the number it always goes back to 9!

1,233,465,957 add up to 45 4+5=9
- 45=
1,233,465,912=add all up =36 3+6=9
Can someone explain who invented numbers and why 9 is hidden in mathematical solving problems?
The number 9 is not supernatural. Certain spiritual, religious, and occult teachings claim that numbers have special meaning when in fact they do not. For example, if God is a Trinity, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, that does not make the number 3 supernatural.

The examples you list demonstrate a number theoretical property of the base 10 or decimal number system.

Base 10 is commonly used in mathematics and throughout society out of habit. There is nothing sacred about base 10. It became popular a long time ago simply because people counted on their fingers, and most people have 10 fingers.

What determines the base is the number of single character numbers used and what multiple character numbers represent. In base 10, there are 10 such single character numbers: 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, and 9. The next number greater than 9 is called 10, which is 0X1 + 1 X10. The number 472 = 2X1 + 7X10 + 4X10X10.

Other bases exist. Any whole number greater than 1 can define a base. For example, all computers operate on base 2 or binary mathematics. The 2 characters used are 0 and 1. This is the case because a single transistor can be in only one of two possible states, on or off. In this case, the number after 1 is 10, which can be converted to base 10 as 0X1 + 1X2 = 2. The number 11001 = 1X1 + 0X2 + 0X2X2 + 1X2X2X2 + 1X2X2X2X2 = 25 in base 10.

Digital circuits are often worked with in groups of 8, called a byte, to make it easier to code and decode data. So base 8 or octal mathematics can be used. The 8 single character numbers used are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6, and 7. The number after 7 is 10, which, converted to base 10, is the same as 0X1 + 1X8 = 8. The number 142 = 2X1 + 4X8 + 1X8X8 = 97 in base 10.

Sometimes 2 bytes, or 16 bits, are grouped together to simplify working with computerized data. Not surprisingly, base 16 or hexidecimal mathematics is used. The 16 single character numbers are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, and F. The number after F is 10, which can be converted to base 10 as 0X1 + 1X16 = 16. The number A5D03E = 14X1 + 3X16 + 0X16X16 + 13X16X16X16 + 5X16X16X16X16 + 10X16X16X16X16X16 = 10,866,750 in base 10.

In the same way any whole number such as 3, 4, 5, 22, 64, 183 or 122,835 could be used as the base of a number system. In fact, ancient Babylonia used a base 60 number system, and this is still commonly used to measure cirlces (360 degrees) and time (60 seconds and 60 minutes).

Getting back to your examples: “And no matter what the size of the number it always goes back to 9!” You are observing a number theoretical property of whole numbers, and “it always goes back to 9” only if you are working in a base 10 number system. There is nothing special about the number 9! If you are working in base 2, it always goes back to 0, in base 8 it always goes back to 7, and in base 16 it always goes back to F. I have verified that this is true, and I encourage you to do the same.

I repeat, there is nothing sacred about the base 10 number system. It was created by humans as an outgrowth of counting on fingers, and its continued use today is merely a convention.

If you are interested in studying these topics further, perform searches on “number theory” and “history of mathematics”. Both subjects are very interesting.