Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2006, 10:30 AM

Default Is Michael Jackson a Freemason?

Hello,

I have been wondering about a certain necklace/amulet that Michael Jackson wore on February 14th while on trial. So far, I have only been able to find four instances of it in photographs, and I thought I would link them incase someone else is better suited than I to pull out something so small with editing software. As it is now, it at least could be argued that he's wearing the cross and compass (I believe the third picture gives the best shot of the object in question).

Picture1

Picture2

Picture3

Picture4

Maybe someone could verify that he is or isn't a Freemason by providing some other evidence. If so, I welcome your information as it would most certainly be helpful to me, at least.

Thank you in advance.

Old 05-06-2006, 11:24 AM

Default Re: Is Michael Jackson a Freemason?

I don't know if he is or isn't. But, there are black freemasons.
With his money and stuff, you think he wasn't 'invited' to be one?

I would imagine all the wealthy blacks are freemasons. Every wealthy man I've known has been a bonafide freemason or a financial supporter/associate.

Also, the bumper stickers the masons have out there says..."to be one, ask one".

Me? Nah, they'll never ask. Plus, I know better than to ask as well. They'd laugh in my face.
Old 05-06-2006, 05:30 PM

Some Have Said

I've heard say that Michael is Alien Hybrid, just kidding, but that Amulet looks familiar, I think I've seen it on Masonic Websites, Also I think he's pictured in Texe Marr's book CODEX MAGICA, I have a copy of this awsome book, but I don't happen to have it on hand at the moment, I suspect Michael is pictured in there, Yes I think he's connected somehow to Masonry, but I doubt if he's a real one, I think Britney Spears and a handful of Pop-Stars are somehow MIND-CONTROLLED, if you follow their paths sure enough you'll find Masonic stuff around them (Pictures,Emblems,Jewelry). :-o
Old 05-08-2006, 02:56 PM

I don't know if the pop icons are mind-controlled...but I do believe that once they have started to make their millions and have tasted the limelight...they were asked to 'come in'!

And all was explained to them. What was explained??? That they are all part of what makes things happen. Follow me??

Example: now teen gals don't mind having a dead beat boyfriend (and vice versa of course) because Britney Spears does!!!

Yes, the Britney SPears, the Jessica Simpsons and all the others are the ones that put out an image or situation and put their seal of approval on it.

I read in one of the threads here:

"good is the new bad, BAD IS THE NEW GOOD!!"

These famous icons make millions even while they are sleeping because they are the ones that steer our young into the wrong direction. Today more than ever with all the hype about 'all that you can be' (remember that one?) why is it that our world is full of low mentalities? Drudgery?

What's with the scrubbiness? The characters of people today is very questionable. Do they not know that they are following a control, not just some trend??? I'll answer my own question: No they don't know they are being controlled...they are blinded by these peoples fame and fortune and admiration. Am I right??

So these pops are the deceivers, con artists, tempters, satanists so to speak. And they are part of the dumbing down of our society.

Can you imagine if there were a Hitler now? One that can do whatever he wants??

I don't even want to think about it!
Old 05-09-2006, 10:55 AM

I've always suspected a high degree of social engineering in sitcoms and other products and venues of the entertainment industry.
One example: Harvey Stephens played Damien in the original The Omen, a movie releasecd in 1976 about a child who grows up as the Antichrist.
I was a teen when I saw this movie, and I remember one scene in which Damien was at a party. He was surrounded by pretty girls with intense looks in their eyes. Now to a kid, this would indicate that evil is sexy, attractive, virulent, etc., and that being "good" or pro-God is a turn-off, impotent, etc. This is the clear message put forth in the movie.
But what you don't see are the girls who stay away from Damien because they sense he is evil; there are people who are smart enough to see trouble coming.
This is how to fight social programming in the media: keep using your left brain - keep thinking through to a reality-based conclusion instead of just what is put before you.

As for Michael J. 8-) , he is reputed to be a product of trauma-based mind control; whether public or privately funded is anyone's guess (http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000078.html). Quite frankly I find it easy to believe.
Old 05-09-2006, 08:15 PM

He's obsessed with heraldy and royalty, perhaps even secret societies--he sports "acquired" crests and medals. You see him sometimes with medallions from the Order of the Elephant, the Order of the Golden Fleece and the Order of the Garter. Go to Corbis.com and search for Jackson photos. Obviously he's is not a part of these noble orders reserved for royalty, but he does have the money to buy up all sorts of things like that in auctions and stuff. Important people die, they leave valuables and he has the money to snatch 'em up.

He might really be a freemason though since his family is Mormon, I think.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-16-2010, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthspeaker View Post
I don't know if he is or isn't. But, there are black freemasons.
With his money and stuff, you think he wasn't 'invited' to be one?

I would imagine all the wealthy blacks are freemasons. Every wealthy man I've known has been a bonafide freemason or a financial supporter/associate.

Also, the bumper stickers the masons have out there says..."to be one, ask one".

Me? Nah, they'll never ask. Plus, I know better than to ask as well. They'd laugh in my face.
Don't know why you wouldn't want to ask. Just go up to a lodge, call the number on the door. Fill out a petition. If you aren't a scumbag with a criminal record, they'll admit you.

Freemasonry is about doing something for your community; being part of something bigger than yourself. Civic virtue is the end result of masonic membership. Most lodges aren't rich or even have rich members. Most lodges are filled with middle class joes. Imagine that!
Old 07-01-2009, 09:09 AM

Michael Jackson became a freemason when his first breakthrough album "Off the Wall" was released and of course that was when he signed up with record Producer Quincy Jones who also worked with him in "The Wiz". If anyone has seen this movie they will see many of the masonic references throughout the film.

Later on Michael Jackson rebelled against being a freemason and thus all the false allegations of child abuse in 93-94 and thereafter.

In my opinion having read many articles about Michael, he was on a pedestal (going on and off ) with the freemasons. As he began trusting the wrong people such as Rev Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson who are also freemasons.

Last year on November 21st media reports confirmed that Michael Jackson converted to Islam.

Michael Jackson Becomes A Muslim Named Mikaeel

Michael Jackson 'becomes a Muslim and changes name to Mikaeel' | Mail Online

Call him Mikaeel? Michael Jackson reportedly converts to Islam

216 days later he died aged 50. Both numbers 216 and 50 are relevant numbers in Freemasonry it would be too much for me to go into. But what does that tell you, was this a timed and planned murder from the Freemasons/ Illuminatis??

The most obvious reason I can think of this planned death of Michael Jackson was because of the vast amount of influence and fans he had across the world. And the message he was planning to give out to the world would have caused a huge impact and perhaps realisation of the truth, as Jermaine Jackson also a muslim said
“He could do so much, just like I am trying to do. Michael and I and the word of God, we could do so much.”

Mikaeel Jackson aka Michael Jackson Rest in Peace. X
Old 02-20-2011, 08:45 AM

I've been watching Michael Jackson videos since off the wall. Michael Jackson to me is not only a Free Mason but a Master Mason. If you look at his album covers and his videos he has been inputting all types of subliminal messages. Tell me what you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoRelationTo View Post
Hello,

I have been wondering about a certain necklace/amulet that Michael Jackson wore on February 14th while on trial. So far, I have only been able to find four instances of it in photographs, and I thought I would link them incase someone else is better suited than I to pull out something so small with editing software. As it is now, it at least could be argued that he's wearing the cross and compass (I believe the third picture gives the best shot of the object in question).

Picture1

Picture2

Picture3

Picture4

Maybe someone could verify that he is or isn't a Freemason by providing some other evidence. If so, I welcome your information as it would most certainly be helpful to me, at least.

Thank you in advance.
Old 06-26-2009, 03:14 AM

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, aggravation
Everybody allegation
In the suite, on the news
Everybody dog food
Bang bang, shock dead
Everybody's gone mad

All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us
All I wanna say is that

Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me
Do me, Sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, strike me
Don't you black or white me

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

Tell me what has become of my life
I have a wife and two children who love me
I am the victim of police brutality, now
I'm tired of bein' the victim of hate
You're rapin' me of my pride
Oh, for God's sake
I look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy...
Set me free

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
trepidation, speculation
Everybody allegation
Everybody dog food
black man, black mail
Throw your brother in jail

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

Tell me what has become of my rights
Am I invisible because you ignore me
Your proclamation promised me free liberty, now
I'm tired of bein' the victim of shame
They're throwing me in a class with a bad name
I can't believe this is the land from which I came
You know I do really hate to say it
The government don't wanna see
But if Roosevelt was livin'
He wouldn't let this be, no, no

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, speculation
Everybody litigation
Beat me, bash me
You can never trash me
Hit me, kick me
You can never get me

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

Some things in life they just don't wanna see
But if Martin Luther was livin'
He wouldn't let this be

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, segregation
Everybody allegation
Everybody dog food
Kick me, strike me
Don't you wrong or right me

All I wanna say is that

First off all...I wish Michael Jackson Requiescant in pace!

Then...I'm asking what could happen if his message, contained in his songs, would be eared now during the "That's it tour" ? Here in Europe we'r going back to Nazism/Fascism, and no message of freedom or relovulution are allowed...
I always thought that Michael could have something to do with Freemason, if ear his songs... like Scream, They don't really care about us, Earth song, Heal the world, Man in the mirror, Leave me alone, and others...they cleary send a message that maybe coul "hurt" Nwo scheme.
Americans create, Americans destroy!That's the point.
If Michael had the chance to came in Europe somebody could have the idea of start thinking about his text songs,but here is not allowed to think, we are in Fascism period and Michael, with his fans, could have been seen like a person sending a message of Resistance!