Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-08-2005, 11:04 AM

Default WHEN DID YOU GET A HINT OF the NWO AGENDA

For me it was 1980. Dr. Ruth! That was the 'real' time for me. I felt the pushing of the sex thing was for a 'no good' reason.
At first, she didn't mention using condoms. (And BTW: was she explicit about her describing oral sex. I will never forget that.)

Then lo, and behold--1981 comes along and POW the first public mention of Aids. Everyone begins to think a little, and to think back, and calculate the possibilities.

1982: The term Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome is used for the first time in the media.

To this very day, I cannot forgive Dr. Ruth.
I feel she knew very well her role. The part was truly written for her.

Since then, in my own daily observation of this world, I began to see. And yes, at times blinded.

Old 03-08-2005, 11:19 AM

Default Re: WHEN DID YOU GET A HINT OF the NWO AGENDA

I lived in a very "multi-cultural" big city that was very alienating and violent. On one hand we would have social disintregation with the city transformed into a patchwork ghetto of ethnic enclaves, and on the other hand in school we were taught the liberal mantra of "diversity is our strength." This strange logic, as Henry Makow would say, is what was called "progress."

A little bewildered at the rate that Vancouver was becoming a Chinese sattelite city I looked for answers on the internet. Lo and behold, it confirmed that not only is multi-cult a hoax, but so are many other things. I've been down the rabbit hole ever since. 8-)
Old 03-08-2005, 12:38 PM

i was in a bookstore in london in 1983 and found a dusty book that talked about a conspiracy, as i glanced through the pages i read the 20th century history as i have never heard before.

i purchased the book and spent 3 days reading the 600 pages. when i finnished i was a not the same as before i was totaly paranoid.

i started doing some research bear in mind their was no internet in those days just some bbs sites that where difficult to contact. most of my invetigation came from public libraries that added to my paranoia because all the books that touched the theme where not avilable and for the ones that where i had to sign my name, address and drivers lic. number.

this so affected me that i did not want to read anything more because the facts where too compelling.

untill 3 years latter i decided to read the entire bible and in it was disclosed something that seemed very similar.

then came the intenet in the late 80's and with renewed faith in the lord i started to investigate and will continue.
Old 03-08-2005, 12:45 PM

Quote:
untill 3 years latter i decided to read the entire bible and in it was disclosed something that seemed very similar.
Which part in particular?
Old 03-08-2005, 04:45 PM

Default error

Old 03-08-2005, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Thumper wrote:
Quote:
Which part in particular?
The bible states that in the end times there will be a world governnment, a system based on commerece that only those who are in accordance with them shall have the privalige of buying and selling. everything will be centraly controled. among many other things.

it talks about a time where there will be an ecological disaster when all the creatures of the sea will die and most of the planet will be a barren waste land. it talks about an unbearable heat upon the earth.

Also it states that jerusalem would be the center of world conflicts that the world armies would seek to destroy it. this among lots of more info.
Old 03-08-2005, 06:58 PM

I first heard about all this from a Jehovahs Witness funny enough, in 1986, it seems they have been trying to tell people this stuff for over 100 years.

Ask them about the United Nations and a single power that demands your worship and issues you with its mark of slavery 666, this is why JW's wont vote.

Ask them about this world government destroying religion.

As for multiculturalism, revelations tells of "all the worlds nations being gathered together for the great war of Almighty God", Armeggeden.

I dont know if they are aware of Illuminati but they certainly have preached this about the United Nations.
Old 03-08-2005, 01:27 PM

Back in 2002, I quickly learned first-hand of the corruption of my local government was and the superintendent of Insurance bureau. First hint.

I quickly learned my local media was deaf dumb and stupid. Second hint.

I knew the war on Iraq was a lie and Dr. kelly's murder, in England, was my third hint.

Never put the peaces together though.

Laast summer I learned of government drug importation and distribution. I also met someone the government un-successfully tried to bump off. Also met a few Shelburne boys who are now grown men. The light started to flicker.

A friend pointed me to Henry Makow back in Novemebr and it just made sense of the the little peices that had been stirring in the back of my mind.

I went straight here to CC and the rest is history.
Old 03-08-2005, 02:00 PM

In 2000, I first had access to the internet then and I seriously had issues with the two-party system of government and then I learned real history to counter the revisionist history I learned in high-school.
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 03-08-2005, 03:40 PM

In the early 70's, but I'm old.

Pogo (Walt Kelly)