Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-17-2006, 07:13 PM

Default Where is the rage? Where is the outrage?

By Michael Payne
Online Journal Contributing Writer
Jul 17, 2006, 01:13

We are all part of an American society that continues to silently watch as our government pursues a foreign policy that threatens the very future of our democracy.

A large segment of this society is currently in a state of conditioned silence. It watches as America is undergoing radical changes that are transforming this nation into an instrument of world domination with the objective of controlling this planet's energy resources. The overriding question is: what will bring this society out of this state of conditioned silence -- does it have the will or any desire to say, "Enough is enough, we will accept no more?" Or have the American people completely lost their will to dissent?

It seems that we have become a society that no longer may know what is right versus what is just plain wrong. We collectively watched the illegal and immoral invasion of Iraq. Then came the "shock and awe" and the complete destruction of the city of Fallujah. We began to hear the bizarre stories of the inhuman torture of prisoners at Abu Grahib and Guantanamo. Now we are beginning to hear details of the horrendous story about the village of Haditha, a potential time bomb of immense proportions. The senseless deaths of our military and Iraqi civilians continue each and every day; this is complete madness! Is Big Brother wiretapping you and me? Does anyone care? America remains in a state of conditioned silence.

Where is the rage? Where is the outrage? National opinion polls have determined that there is dissatisfaction, uneasiness, and a tiredness in the American people. The public now feels the Iraq war was a mistake and not worth it. Is America disillusioned simply because we are not winning? God, I hope not. Is there anything at all that can reach the American mind so that so many of us who profess "family values" can just get real damned mad when we witness our foreign policy going berserk?

We in this society also watch as America changes in so many different ways domestically. We watch as our remaining jobs continue to be outsourced to countries all over the world as our corporations brazenly reduce the American workforce to achieve greater and greater profits. Our trade and budget deficits are spiraling out of control and our government now has to sell $2 billion of treasury securities each and every day to finance these deficits. China, in particular, along with Japan, various other Asian and European nations now virtually own our nation. We are the greatest debtor nation in history and have no conception of how to end this massive bleeding that is rapidly leading us to national bankruptcy. And the people watch and there is no outrage. Only an eerie silence.
MORE.......
http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_1002.shtml

Old 07-17-2006, 07:29 PM

Default Re: Where is the rage? Where is the outrage?

Dear Insider:

I see I am the first to respond to your topic.

May I contribute something on an 'average joe' scale.

I want you and others to know that at the present time I am very outspoken on issues that are close to my heart, and then some! Actually, every issue is close to my heart. That's good one might say. However, I come across alot of lazy people who get enthrolled with my 'passion' and seen to delight in my plight. And for me it's just another downer when I see people that just stand back and admire!!! I've asked many a people to listen and join in on any small agenda....just to find that they don't want to 'rock the boat'.

I'm sure many of you here have witnessed/encountered the same.

I will continue to be 'different', that's how some people view persons such as you and I, and the other sincere people that come to CC.

I will say again, I DO ADVOCATE FOR THE RIGHTS OF OUR PEOPLE! I DO STAND UP FOR THE 'LITTLE' GUY, THE UNEDUCATED WHO CANNOT EXPRESS THEMSELVES WELL, THE PEOPLE WHO GET IGNORED.

I've been recently told NOT to carry the weight of the whole world on my shoulders!

Do you believe this??????

Yet, I am not a person that comes across as a rebel, or scene-maker, and such. I try to carry 'structured' dialogue on any topic that I can participate in with knowledge and understanding, or at least inquiring with sincere interest 'to know'.

We need to wake up alot of people.
Old 07-17-2006, 09:06 PM

Dear Earthspirit,
Please continue with your courage in speaking your mind and standing your ground. It is my belief that even if people do not listen there is one Supreme Being that hears and remembers the children who call out against the course of this world society. There will also be a few among us who can take refuge and hope in your words and actions.
Old 03-13-2010, 06:33 PM
Banned

There may always be a few around.