Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-05-2006, 11:11 PM

Default Antichrist?

Hey TB, good to see you back, enjoyed your post in the past. Have not been back myself for awhile.

Have you seen this site? If so, what do you think?

http://www.fulfilledprophecy.com/

Could it be?

Old 08-05-2006, 11:58 PM

Default Re: Antichrist?

Yeh, definately interesting site. Just had a quick looksie and have bookmarked it.

The site brings up 2010 ALOT. Alot points to the date of 2011-2012 for all out war of some description. Definately something soon of a smaller dimension in the Mid East.

It mentions the I.S.S alot and 2010...I had a dream where the sky was lit up with multiple streaks of light. Drums were beating and a voice said this was the beginning of Armageddon. I always thought it was the international space station crashing to Earth.

China to face energy security crisis by 2010: forecast

Their can be ONLY one way China gets uppity...they're instructed to. China is a complete and UTTER construct of Europe and the U.S with some Russian low grade arms thrown in.

Their is NO energy crisis other than a manufactured one. The ENTIRE southern hemisphere is unexplored for oil and gas (apart from OZ where MASSIVE reserves are held). China has secured huge deals worth 25 billion with Oz for gas and will also be dealing in oil from here. It seems with oil at $80 a barrel the oil execs discovered they forgot to explore the other half of the planet for energy reserves. :-)

Americans should rest easy over China...NOTHING compares with the HUGE arsenal at the disposal of the U.S military. Where the U.S must be wary is "neo-bolshevick" - "European/u.k banker East Coast Blue Blood lackeys" (Bush) purposely destroying the U.S industrial and social base...as they are doing.

You're hoplessly white anted from within.
Old 08-06-2006, 09:44 PM

Default Re: Antichrist?

What are the odds that the number of the legislation that creates a European "super president" is 666. I'm sure there have been thousdands of legislative numbers used in the past, but they save 666 for this purpose? Creepy.

the next war over oil? Maybe. Over secret political clubs and agendas? Possible, I suppose. I see it more of a spiritual thing. Light and darkness. We give all the credit of the coming disasters to secret societies. It couldn't happen if the Lord did not allow it. They think it's really their plan, but it is really His will. I've read the ending, they lose.