Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-2006, 12:31 AM

Default US Forces Ready to Destroy 10,000 Targets in the Middle East in a Few Hours

THE END OF THE BEGINNING by Dan Plesch: US Forces Ready to Destroy 10,000 Targets in the Middle East in a Few Hours

"Speculation aside, we do know that Don Rumsfeld has placed US forces on alert. "We're now at the point where we are essentially on alert," lieutenant-colonel Bruce Carlson, commander of the 8th Air Force, said. "We have the capacity to plan and execute global strikes in half a day or less."

Continue to read:
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/message.php?messageid=276090&showdate=8/11/06

Old 08-15-2006, 07:51 PM

Default Re: US Forces Ready to Destroy 10,000 Targets in the Middle East in a Few Hours

I am rather doubtful that there are 10000 targets in the Middle East worth destroying. I personally know of just 2000.
Old 08-15-2006, 08:26 PM

Default Re: US Forces Ready to Destroy 10,000 Targets in the Middle East in a Few Hours

Yeh, the U.S military sure like destroying things. Especially for the benefit of Israel.

Iran has been totally set up by Europe and Russia. They've sold them a shitload of weapons which the Ruskies can have tested in real time for them. They've egged them on and now they will withdraw support.

White men stick together. They love Chesterfield lounges and will never let silly brown people in on the scam. When will they learn.

Goodbye Iran, it's been nice knowing you.

I expect good live vision of the mushroom cloud on Fox and CNN...my prefered propaganda channels. The instant popcorn is in the microwave ready to go.

The Globalist march continues.
Old 08-15-2006, 08:43 PM

Seriously True, ya know Iran ain't goin down without doin some collateral damage. nohope slaps true. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 08-15-2006, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Seriously True, ya know Iran ain't goin down without doin some collateral damage.
Sure...will justify the nukes. :-)

Israel must claim "defenceless virgin" status other wise white people will get angry at the destruction that will be visited on Iran.

Do not underestimate the power of the U.S airforce. Israeli's will be flying too.
Old 08-15-2006, 08:56 PM

Wish you weren't right about that, but you are. :-(
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 02-18-2008, 05:59 AM

Default What do you think of Obadiah Shoher's views on the Middle East conflict?

What do you think of Obadiah Shoher's views on the Middle East conflict? One can argue, of course, that Shoher is ultra-right, but his followers are far from being a marginal group. Also, he rejects Jewish moralistic reasoning - that's alone is highly unusual for the Israeli right. And he is very influential here in Israel. So what do you think? uh, here's the site in question: Middle East conflict

Last edited by AlexZello : 02-20-2008 at 11:17 AM.