Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-2005, 02:24 PM

Default WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE

for those of you into discussion about the jewish, god, satan, irag/iran, euroshit, police state, implants. this is nothing you or I are going to change.
the elite are composed of all that seek power, whether it be jew, non-jew, muslen, chinese, african, man, woman, hispanic, indian.
you don't. you seek your definition of freedom.
you and i slipped up. we are not in their plan for enrichment, enlightenment, or prosperity.

therefore you and i are not their kind.
we are only to serve them.
do you know how many people, whether you have heard of them or not-- are big big powerful players in this world? they have money. many many people do. now the handful that comprise the 6 plus major companies are the top heavies.

you just don't get it. we are in their power.
say what you want. but anything you hear in these
conspiracy rooms, newsletters, the media, or from your friends are nothing more than what is and what will be. do you see anybody making a stand or change. all talk and profit (Alex Jones, Art Bell, Mel Gibson, and Big and Little Name Celebrities, your Celebrity Religious Leaders, Your Charities, Your Own Churches, OUR LEADERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no body is calling upon you for a change. they can get your address, they don't want to.
fck who are you?? they only want you for one thing, or NOTHING.
--- peace man, sleep well.

Old 03-12-2005, 02:34 PM

Default Re: Smoke the crack and sniff the asbestos!

So what's your solution there, smart guy? Yeah, that's what I thought. You don't have one. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 03-12-2005, 03:39 PM

Default Re: Smoke the crack and sniff the asbestos!

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
So what's your solution there, smart guy? Yeah, that's what I thought. You don't have one. :-P
There is only 1 solution which is revolution, but we all know that ain't gonna happen. It would take being a magician and making most of the politicians, presidents and world leaders dissapear like in a magic trick.

The global police state is inevitable. To defeat it would mean defeating the mainstream, the stablishment.