Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-2006, 08:27 PM

Default Does "Unlimited Free Speech" Ruin A Forum?

I used to believe ANYTHING goes on a forum. Then I learnt a good lesson from this forum...

NOLAJBS Forum

The purpose of a forum is to "disseminate information". Their are people out their who dont want this info "disseminated".

How do these prevent info being disseminated?

1) Flood the front page with stupid posts to get a relevant article out of immediate view.

2) Attempt to sow discord between posters and drop the level of debate to infantile insults.

3) When a good post is up, flood the thread with endless hald assed articles that disagree...badly.

4) NEVER debate the topic in detail. Simply insult or disagree but never debate point by point.

These are just a few. I am guilty as hell on all the above points!

Club Conspiracy is regarded as a joke. Partly because of the religious tone. So be it.

Henry Makow owns a niche in the alternative news market which I believe deserves some good debate on this forum. Many disagree and berate him for not focussing enough on the "Jewish" only responsibility for all the ill's of the world...i lean ever so slightly towards Makow's view on things in this regard. The criminality of the Global Elite will not end with the passing of the Jew.

Makow writes good, easily read articles with research and references. Makow allows dissent and posts alternative views to his writings. I believe he deserves better with a higher level of debate on this forum.

I most humbly believe ADMIN should rule this forum with an iron fist. People who are here to annoy and insult should be struck off immediately, their posts removed. Any witty and entertaining "dust up's" should be moved to a purpose built "classic flame thread" for humourous relief from the Globalist grind.

Posted articles should be preceded with the posters personal view on the subject. This will encourage "independant thought" and discourage from posting endless articles which provide no depth to the debate and often cover the antics of the clever troll.

Lets ALL raise the level of debate and do some serious research for ourselves.

We're ALL human and anyone who knows me fom the past knows I have been the worst offender on this forum.

CC is not "free therapy" to let go of childhood repressed infantile rage issues because of an oppressive father. It is a place for debate and the learning of "real history" as opposed to white bread globalist junk history.

Again, I reiterate, i have been the worst offender and will probably offend again. We should strive for the highest values even if we fall short.

Best to all,

Brendon O'Connell
Western Australia.

Old 08-25-2006, 10:16 PM

Default Re: Does "Unlimited Free Speech" Ruin A Forum?

Old 08-26-2006, 03:03 PM

Part of the reason that Club Conspiracy is considered a joke is that some of the long term posters seem fixated on single issues and do ponderous cut and paste from suspect sources. They do not seem to do any rigourous analysis of sources of confirm them with others.

By the way, the true conspiracies are not the ones you can find easily. Takes work and diligence. But that may be too difficult for some here.
Old 08-26-2006, 03:12 PM

ANY SHITHEAD CAN WRITE A POST LIKE THE FIRST ONE IN THIS THREAD AND I MUST SAY THAT IT IS FULL OF HATE HATE HATE
Old 08-27-2006, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Part of the reason that Club Conspiracy is considered a joke is that some of the long term posters seem fixated on single issues and do ponderous cut and paste from suspect sources. They do not seem to do any rigourous analysis of sources of confirm them with others.

By the way, the true conspiracies are not the ones you can find easily. Takes work and diligence. But that may be too difficult for some here.
I think ADMIN should ban ALL people who refuse to debate. ANYONE who continues to make glib and ridiculous statements and treat CC as therapy should be immediately banned.

I elaborated with you TOR on the issue of the Middle East. I challenged you to debate...you have failed to do this.

If you do not debate but simply make smart arse statements then you should be banned.

In this way CC can be cleaned up and eventually a high quality of posters will come here. It will take time but it will happen.
Old 08-27-2006, 07:41 PM

TRUE BELIEVER YOU COCKCHOMPER WHO DIED AND MADE YOU MODERATOR?LET ME TELL YOU I KNOW YOU ARE A HATER AND YOU HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE DOCKET.IAN MAY KEYLOG YOU TOO IF HE HASN'T ALREADY,HIS HAXX0R SKILS ARE TEH BEST.ANYWAY I CAN BEAT YOU IN ANY DEBATE ANY DAY,BRING IT ON HATER
Old 08-28-2006, 04:52 AM

What is the link to the thread where you challenged me to debate? Unlike you, I do not cut and paste from whatever suspect sources I think support my postion. I prefer to use my mind to develop rational arguements. The day you are banned will improve the intelligence level in here considerably.