Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-2006, 04:42 PM

Default TOR WAS INVOLVED WITH THE SPERES FAKES FROM DAY ONE.

BE SMART ENOUGH TO FIGURE IT OUT FOR YOURSELF. IF THAT'S POSSIBLE.

Old 09-01-2006, 04:51 PM

Default Re: TOR WAS INVOLVED WITH THE SPERES FAKES FROM DAY ONE.

It is clear to me that you are delusional. I don't see any pictures of spheres here. So what are you talking about?
Old 09-01-2006, 04:53 PM

YOU WERE THE ONE THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO AROUSE INTEREST IN THESE PICTURE BY CLAIMING THEY REPRESENTED MILITARY AND HAD SOME FAKE ANONYMOUS POSTER CONCUR.
Old 09-01-2006, 04:57 PM

How could you possibly understand my motivations? Although you probably believe in mind-reading, I for one do not.

I have been completely honest since the day I made my first post.
Old 09-01-2006, 04:59 PM

YOU WERE THE ONE THAT IMPLIED THAT THESE WERE MILITARY DEVISES AND THAT YOU WERE RETIRED MILITARY YOU FAKE. YOU ALSO WERE CLAIMED BY YOUR ACCOMPLICES TO HAVE THREATEN THEM IN PMS.
Old 09-01-2006, 05:02 PM

Well lets see. Yes I threatened them in PM's, that is corect. Yes, I am retired military. And No, I didn't imply anthing about these being military devices. You must have made that up.
Old 09-01-2006, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Tor wrote:
Well lets see. Yes I threatened them in PM's, that is corect.
What gives you the right?

Quote:
Tor wrote:
Yes, I am retired military. And No, I didn't imply anthing about these being military devices. You must have made that up.
to quote yourself:

Quote:
Tor wrote:
I believe the pic should be taken down until it can be evaluated by a professional. I am still waiting on the raw footage of that object to be sent to me. There may be military secrets involved in this and I wouldn't want Barbarian to get in trouble. The UK's Offical Secrets Acts apply to him.
Quote:
Tor wrote:
If you had taken down the photos when I asked you a week ago much unpleasantness could have been avoided. But you had to mess with things that you do not understand. Let that serve as a lesson for others here you meddle in matters of National Security.
Quote:
Tor wrote:
I informed him not to post those pics. I'm going to be honest here with you. They resemble something that is classified and should not have been posted. I had to do the right thing. He has only himself to blame for the results. People on this board better realize real quick that you aren't immune to the government because you are posting on an internet forum. PM me for advice on what to post from now on if you think its crosses a classified line.

Quote:
Tor wrote:
It is clear to me that you are delusional. I don't see any pictures of spheres here. So what are you talking about?
And you claim to be honest???

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&topic_id=4312&forum=17

Here is a link to the cache should anything disappear on us:

http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Aclubconspiracy.com+%22spheres%22&s tart=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial
Old 09-01-2006, 10:00 PM

All this proves is that I was trying to keep Barbarian out of trouble by having him take the pictures down, which he did. I do not see how this is any of your business anyway. Barbarian has already apoligized to me and so that is the end of it. No matters of national security were violated and we can all go along our merry way.

Now you keep wanting to butt into my business for some reason. I'm not sure why unless you are just a pot stirrer around here. I for one, am here to help people see the truth and protect them from themselves.
Old 09-01-2006, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Tor wrote:
All this proves is that I was trying to keep Barbarian out of trouble by having him take the pictures down, which he did. I do not see how this is any of your business anyway. Barbarian has already apoligized to me and so that is the end of it. No matters of national security were violated and we can all go along our merry way.

Now you keep wanting to butt into my business for some reason. I'm not sure why unless you are just a pot stirrer around here. I for one, am here to help people see the truth and protect them from themselves.
Your actions, thus far, indicate otherwise.

YOU have made a point to make your presence known. Is this not the reaction you were expecting? Are you not trying to draw attention to yourself? I would try to see your posts from another point of view but this is impossible. I do know that I will not let any threat from you result in my silence.

I have been perfectly civil. You have not.

You have my attention is all. Cheers.
Old 09-01-2006, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Tor wrote:
Well I've warned you and now I guess you will find out. By the way your phone will ring in 1 minute. Pick it up and do what the person tells you.
My phone is sitting beside me. Just FYI...