Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-2006, 05:35 PM

Default Shadow_ the dual = Skanspiracy?

It is not hard to see the similarities. Both can't seem to turn the caps lock key off; both post nonsensical rantings.

Interesting that Shadow_ showed up after Skanspiracy was booted and tried to disguise himself as one of the real posters here that was most active in trying to stop Skanspiracy's nonsense.

Obviously, this 'tard has switched proxies, but he should be banned on this one as well. He will probably come back, at least until school starts again. Once that happens he will go back to trying to find nipple peeks on myspace.

Old 09-01-2006, 05:38 PM

Default Re: Shadow_ the dual = Skanspiracy?

PLEASE, I DON'T USE THAT KIND OF LANGUAGE AND HAVE FAR MORE SENSE AS YOU WILL LEARN.
Old 09-01-2006, 08:10 PM

Skanspiracy, your capslock key is located next to the "A" key. Just to the left of it. If you press it just once you won't be typing in all caps anymore.
Old 09-01-2006, 08:25 PM

DR MAKOW IS INTELLIGENT SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT. DR. MAKOW IS AWARE OF WHO I AM. BTW YOU ARE SPAMMING. I ACEPT THAT YOU ARE A TEEN AND THIS IS THE BEST YOU CAN DO.
Old 09-01-2006, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Shadow_ wrote:
DR MAKOW IS INTELLIGENT SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT. DR. MAKOW IS AWARE OF WHO I AM. BTW YOU ARE SPAMMING. I ACEPT THAT YOU ARE A TEEN AND THIS IS THE BEST YOU CAN DO.
Of course he is highly intellegent, Shadow_. Don't make assumptions about me, though. He will no doubt see that it was YOU who attacked ME. I merely responded to your attacks.

I honestly do not know where your hostility towards me came from initially and I really don't care. It was apparent that you were a dual from the first minute, though and for you to hide behind that to senselessly attack me doesn't really speak well of you.

I like internet forums that are about subjects that I am interested in. What I don't like is being stalked by people, especailly members hiding in dual accounts and trolling me for no damn reason. If Dr. Makow wants to be rid of me then at this point, I kind of don't care. I thought this place was a provocative forum full of intelligent people discussing interesting things. I still think it is and I have gotten some good stuff here but what I haven't liked is being accused of things like being other posters and getting stalked by you. You are such a dick to me that I can't even launch a good thread. Once again, this speaks ill of this place.

I haven't responded kindly to you, my friend, but this is a real hair trigger to me. You don't just go around accusing people you don't know of being other people that they don't know.

And stop your stuid CAPSLOCK posting. For Gods sake you look like a fucking idiot when you do that. Surely you aren't a dumbass in real life. Why show up here looking like one? It doesn't serve you well at all nor does it serve these forums.

Yeah, I can be a little bit longwinded at times but sometimes it takes a lot of words to get a point across. Your unprovoked personal attacks upon my persona and reputation here are not appreciated but have been duly noted. Although I am not sure who or what has directed you to launch your onslaught against ME I am sure that you are now enjoying a laugh at my expense. The fact that you hide behind a dual actually nullifies any laugh that you would enjoy though. Your strategy is transparent in that you would disrupt the forums at the expense of ME. This, I cannot tolerate. As you said before, perhaps your silly little dual account will be banned and you don't care. It just doesn't matter becuse we regular members don't know who you are. So yeah, fuck you, DUAL.
Old 09-01-2006, 09:13 PM

Go to bed. Its way past your bet time. Teens need there rest so they can think clearly.