Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-02-2006, 11:16 PM

Default Case for Christ

I would be interested to know your response to the featured article "A Review Of The Case For Christ By Lee Strobel"

Anyone read the book? I gave the book to an atheist friend of mine. I explained that many of her doubts are addressed in the book from a logical, scientific point of view. After holding on to the book for a few months, she returned it, not even reading the first page. She was afraid that maybe all her years of angry atheisms would have been in vain should she have discovered the True evidence.

Studies show most atheists share one thing in common, either their father was absent, or a complete jerk. Now I know there may be some exceptions, but true in most instances. Same with lesbians. Not all lesbians had a crappy father, but most did. Atheists have difficulty accepting a belief in God because we subconsciously view the attributes of God to be similar to our earthly fathers.

Now I know there are many members here who hold atheistic views. Many atheists have come to be Believers by trying to disprove the Bible. The more research they did, the more evidence they discovered showing the accuracy and validity of the Scriptures pointing to the authenticity of Christ.

Have any non-believers here read it? I am curious as to what you thought of it.

Old 09-03-2006, 10:10 AM

Default Re: Case for Christ

Someone gave it to me, but I have not read it yet. It is in the pile somewhere. Maybe I will move it up and give you a book report.
Old 09-03-2006, 09:40 PM

Default Re: Case for Christ

Please do. If you disagree with the evidence in the book then I would interested in your views as to why. Look forward to your future post.