Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > What I did to resist today
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-2005, 04:53 AM

Default Don't try to convert an American

I tried yesterday to talk about the New World Order and how the US government is led by a cabal of evil people, but was faced with a terrible reaction.
This American guy is a really nice guy, generous and gentle, but he changed into a raged bull. He said I was victim of propaganda, that the US Army is only protecting the US by invading Iraqi, that there is no torture , no muder in Iraqi, etc.

Well, I say it is almost impossible to change the mind of an American. Really, I have met hundreds of them and never ever have I seen one say "I was wrong" or "maybe I have to research more" or even "I don`t know". I think it is a characteristic of the American culture never to show weakness of doubt. They also train themselves for debate from kindergarten. They even have debate classes in grad school !

This individualism, assertiveness and self assurance works fine if you live in a well defined system where you have to get ahead of the others to succeed, like the world is a kind of competition among people (that`s why they are so rich, they have double the determination than Brazilians have). But it blocks the individual from knowing anything new or anything that contradicts their perfect model of the world.

They are like a machine that, once adjusted, never can be tuned again. Add to this the fact that most of them have a father or an uncle or a brother in the military and you see why saying that the government is corrupt and the military evil creates such a reaction.

I'm really tired...

Old 03-15-2005, 05:01 AM

Default Re: Don't try to convert an American

The American Goyim ... Oye what fools trying to be

all they can be by killing others and getting

killed by their own government.

http://www.interventionmag.com/cms/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=654
Old 03-15-2005, 05:10 AM

Don`t get me wrong, this just makes me sad because I have met so many fine Americans, generous and honest. May God bless them. Such a beautiful country too.

looking at the picture of this guy also brings me down...it is the poor blacks and trailer park white trash who are being sent as cannon fodder in Iraq.
Old 03-15-2005, 04:46 PM

some Americans I met are amongst the most giving

people I have ever met ANYWHERE in the world ...

and I have travelled this globe extensively ...

it is sad to see their big heart being abused

by those who have no heart.
Old 03-16-2005, 07:35 AM

So sad and so true. Americans are big-hearted and can be very genrous and kind. Many have helped me along the road.

Also, living in Cali, I learned that over-inflated "rich" egos can blind a person to reality. The California Dream is not what it seems. It's the test market state for the drugs. How sad is that? What chance do the people have to raise their children in hope when the neighbourhoods, rich and poor alike, are infested with not good drugs?

The American government is responsible fbr importation. How wrong is that? Who wants a dope dealer to run a nation?

I'll take a real dealer from the hood over that pansy boy Bush to govern me in this pathetic SHITHOLE called Canada any day of the week.

AT LEAST HOOD DEALERS HAVE COMMON SENSE AND SOME FORM OF MORALITY - TWO THINGS OUR POLITICIANS LACK.