Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-19-2005, 08:32 AM

Default PEOPLE TREATED LIKE DISCARDS

HELLO EVERYONE:

Yesterday morning our county and the two north of us were immediately informed of little Jessica Lunsford. Here body was found.

Also, Terry Schiavo's tube has been removed.

the two articles probably won't be on front page by 1pm today, because there is an afternoon addition of the paper.

But if you want to read the two articles, you
can at www.stpetetimes.com

Old 03-19-2005, 08:47 AM

Default Re: PEOPLE TREATED LIKE DISCARDS

Did he want his tube taken out? Was he able to make that request?

Sex offenders free and not on the loose as the media would pretend is a more common occurrence than folks would care to a appreciate. I understand that new news. Not.

But the feeding tube I would appreciate your perspective on.

Thanx
Old 03-19-2005, 09:03 AM

Terry's husband Michael Shiavo had once said that he and his wife (Terry) were discussing this very same thing, -- that if anything were to happen (like this to her), she would not want to be kept alive.????

There is no living will.

Even other doctors have voiced that there should have been continuity of therapy/rehab.

Someone I know actually saw Ms. Terry Shiavo, and she responds with her eyes. When you speak to her, she is very aware of dialoque to the point that again she batters her eyelids. Her mother claims that Terry was able (is able) to squeeze someone's hand. And as the article states, she is able to her even a wisper.

Though she is paralyzed, how can you shut life off from someone who sees and understands people when they are looking and speaking to her.

I don't know how this constitutes being in a coma stage.

I couldn't pull the plug, or take out a tube on anyone that has that awareness. That is not brain dead.
Old 03-20-2005, 06:55 PM

Take a look at it from Teryy's point of view . . . she used to be a vibrant, beautiful girl . . . a very capable woman. And, in her point of view, in the blink of an eye . . . that all changed. She became (and I don't say the following in it's context to be cruel, it would be my point of view of myself if the same thing happened) a blithering shell of her former self. I would want to die, myself. She wasn't going to get better. Now if you couldn't react to any of the world around you . . . you'd be living life as though you were watching TV. Would YOU want to live like that? I sure as hell wouldn't. I'm praying for Terry's soul . . . I hope you all do the same.

Although I'm Italian, I find comfort in my memories of the deceased with this traditional Gaelic blessing . . . and you have to hear it the way my former church's choior sand it in order for the song to move THROUGH you . . . but this is the best I can do.

Quote:
May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind be always at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face; the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 03-21-2005, 07:40 AM

Hey Darkchilde:

Thanks for your response to the initial post of thread.
I guess, we all have our views depending on how well we know our own wants and our family's wants.
With this case, the mom and dad wanted a little more than for their daughter to be placed in a facility without any therapy/rehab. At least that is what is known about their wants around our county-Pinellas.
But, with her being legally married to her husband, he is then her immediate voice.

I myself will be in touch with an attorney to have all my wishes put in writing. I will not have anyone to take care of me, so I must do the right thing now and make my decisions.

But then again, if it were my relative (sister, brother) I would want to give everything a shot.

This is indeed a difficult matter for people to simply come up with an answer for someone alive and not being able to vocalize.

But from what I read yesterday, the tube might go back in----again, and again.
Old 03-21-2005, 09:54 AM

people discard people everyday, doesn't matter if you are in a coma or not

they do this through ignorance, hate, separation

this applies to all states of a human ill or non-ill